BSNL Broadband: Combo 1500, Home Combo ULF 1400 and Home Combo ULF 1700 plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 23,307
Yes it is! Also got call from BSNL sales guy for these new plans! 🙂

^^^ last 2 plans are new. 🙂

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

again disappointed with BSNL! Why can't they just keep simple plans like MTNL? "upto" word is making me nuts. :wall:

.:Unlimited Home Only:.

i had BB Home ULF 900, and was getting too high speeds today and when i checked at speedtest.net i got 4 Mbps and then i checked this page and its really!!!!!! i am toooooooo happy yes!!!!!!!!

Also there are 2 more other plans for 4Mbps and 2 Mbps

and it seems to be permanent

🙂 😀 😛 :urock:

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

sorry i didnt see this thread b4 making my new thread dont post there lol

For ULF 900 users, it was a long wait which came to an end. They paying to hike the bank balance of BSNL in last two months. Glad you are rewarded.

Hardly any point, 4mpbs with 8gb will last for 5 hours and after that its 256 which is not even the minimum specified speed. BSNL is going from bad to worse.

Still no plan can beat "Home 500C" combo plan .... The main advantage is 2AM-8AM FREE usage with 2 MBPS speed which serves the purpose of downloading and 1.5GB for day browsing.The salient features are ...1. Rs 500/- per month2. 175 FREE calls per month3. 2 MBPS speed4. 1.5GB Free usage per month5. Night 2AM-8AM FREE with 2 MBPS speed6. No rental for LL7. All calls are as per OneIndia plan after 175 FREE calls8. Save electricity bill as you will download faster than 256kbps speedObviously it depends upon your usage pattern and need. I need it for heavy downloading. if you are online more than 10hrs per day then these unlimited plans may help you. Like my friend is running his own site from his home PC (a full web server) with BSNL home unlimited plan even with dynamic IP 🙂

I wish they increase the day to time bandwidth to at least 5 GB. The current one is very low even for browsers.

I just shifted to home combo 1100 and has been removed. What the heck man?? Does that mean i am onto different plan or the plan is not available for new customers? And another thing i paid the broadband charges for one full year, can i change my plan now?

I have ULF900 plan. I have experienced 1 Mbps(approx.) bandwidth from 2nd August but it dropped down to 256Kbps after 21GB(approx.) usage. Neither I am getting 4Mbps bandwidth nor my bandwidth dropping to 256Kbps after 8GB according to the revised ULF900 plan. I forgot to save & post the speed test result after I continued to get I Mbps bandwidth beyond 8GB usage and also the screenshot of BSNL usage check portal. But i am telling the truth. Calcutta Telephones website still shows the old features of ULF900 plan. I contacted JTO of my local exchange and when I pointed out the discrepancy between the plan as posted at the :wall:Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- India's No. 1 Telecommunications Company website and the one posted at the Calcutta Telephones website he replied that the BSNL website has a typographical error.:wall:

Can two plans removed and three plans changed be all result of typographical errors ? what a silly excuse. Also the BB customer care executives are in dark about the plan change. Does BSNL officials at Bangalore does not care to inform BSNL staff across country when they make a plan change?

I think mine is a classic exemplary case of Public Sector lackadaisical attitude.:wall: