BSNL Broadband: Combo 1500, Home Combo ULF 1400 and Home Combo ULF 1700 plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 23,303
This rumor may be true. I am on the UL1350 plan. Last month I crossed the 15GB limit on the 27th but the speed was not reduced to 512kbps.

May be BSNL's Server script failed to notice you and gave you a bonus of 4 days 🙂 I consume 15GB in the 1st week itself and go back to 512kbps for the rest of the month. Last month data transfer reached almost 120 GB (Total Duration HH:MM:SS - 624:04:31)

May be BSNL's Server script failed to notice you and gave you a bonus of 4 days 🙂 I consume 15GB in the 1st week itself and go back to 512kbps for the rest of the month. Last month data transfer reached almost 120 GB (Total Duration HH:MM:SS - 624:04:31)

The funny thing is that in June I did not cross the 15GB limit and had full speed but on the 1st of July it dropped to 512kbps. I think you too had the same problem. I got that sorted out but this time (ie July) when I crossed the 15GB limit my speed did not decrease. I am sure BSNL is getting their lines all crossed up😀 My total download last month was 17GB. You have done 120GB which averages to 4GB a day. What on earth are you downloading? :ishock:

Called again and spoke to their BB department directly, they said that there was no news of such plans and someone is just spreading false rumors. Looks like this news is nothing more than just gas..lol.

In the other forum one member claims to get 4 Mbps on ULF 900. He posted a valid speed test result too which shows 4.1 Mbps.

Really , but when I inquired about UL1350 plan...they said its still 2 Mbps upto 15 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 15 GB. I guess we would have to confirm with someone on UL1350 plan.

You have done 120GB which averages to 4GB a day. What on earth are you downloading? :ishock:

LOL... I have become a fan of Bluray Rips and HD Rips... they take lots of disk space, but worth watching its quality....

The guys who put out the story for these plans, have put out today that BSNL has introduced 3 more new Broadband Plans. Can anyone tell me how credible are these guys?

just checked my August Usage and it reached 23.69GB (includes Download+Upload). see my Speed Test:

https://www.speedtest.net

does this mean that there is some change in Fair usage limits? or something wrong with the Usage report?

MOD: let us stop posting speculative news from this blog and wait for official announcement from the company instead.

@Evol - this happened to me last month. I visited the BSNL exchange and reported the problem. They rectified it.