• Thread starter Thread starter Samardh123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,977

Samardh123

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hello People, How are you all?

I am facing the problem in setting up a BSNL broadband client. The BSNL guy has set up the interenet in such a way that Broadband client is not installed. And, the internet is directly accessible without providing the username and password. As soon as I am log into my PC I am able to access internet.

I have requested the BSNL techie man to enable the interent in such a way by which, I can access the internet after providing the username and password and he simply says " he doesnt know how to do that" and argues that there is some problem with my IE.
I tried to install the BSNL client using the CD provided by the BSNL but I couldnt install.

I want to install the BSNL client and my internet access must be in enabled after I authenticate myself by giving my username and password.
Can any one please let me know how to resolve my problem ??

Best Regards,
Samardh.

The BSNL guy has installed you modem in PPPoE mode i.e. always on.What you need to do is set up your modem in Bridge mode and create a dialer to connect and disconnect internet.Check what is your modem's make and model.Search the forum for how to configure your modem in bridge mode or post your modem make and model here ppl will guide you.

Friends, many many thanks for your suggestions . I would surely try solving the issue as suggested by you. God bless you and have a wonderful day.

Warm Regards,
Samardh. 🙂