• Views Views 11,914

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
http://www.readability.com/articles/z84fbal3

"... three major cables which are serving as the International Gateway Connectivity are affected because of the multiple fibre cuts," BSNL said in a statement.
"The Sea-Me-We-4, IMEWE and EIG cable systems are the ones affected. Because of this disruption, BSNL has lost around 21 per cent of its total international Bandwidth," it added.
Annoying part of the article?
It, however, could not be ascertained whether BSNL's customers are experiencing any trouble due to drop in bandwidth.

Well, maybe they are trying to say that the users get such awful service, that they could not distinguish between awful and even more awful.

ya i got problem 2-3 days back where i was unable to connect most of the websites mostly international servers, it is like that for 1 day and was rectified after.

Its like BSNL doesn't knows how it affects their network
I was dead sick with the canned and non-technical answers so I gave up BSNL BB more than a year ago.
Iam sure if I ask local BSNL guy in U.P. for details on this fibre cut, someone would not hesitate to say
"arrey haan oo sharma ji gaye hain tool leke theek karne, ab samunder to kaafi door hai, der to lagbe kari"

most of the youtube videos not loading in my bsnl evdo 🙁

I cannot even play Battlefield 3 during the daytime.
Battlelog just won't load.
Not to mention the frequent disconencts from international servers.
Anyone has any idea how long this will take to fix?

For me YouTube videos play fine. But the website does not load a lot of times. :question:

chromaniac said:
For me YouTube videos play fine. But the website does not load a lot of times. :question:

It's both for me.
If the site doesn't load then the best option is to keep refreshing it.
I spammed F5 but it didn't work so I clicked the URL bar and pressed Enter to refresh it and that works sometimes, keep doing it until it works.

OneWithTheForce said:
Is this supposed to affect latency? Because mine are getting steadily worse..508ms to the UK 😵

Yes.
It's terrible.
Plus BSNL's terrible routing.