BSNL Broadband capacity is down by around 21%

Sushubh

Administrator
http://www.readability.com/articles/z84fbal3

"... three major cables which are serving as the International Gateway Connectivity are affected because of the multiple fibre cuts," BSNL said in a statement.
"The Sea-Me-We-4, IMEWE and EIG cable systems are the ones affected. Because of this disruption, BSNL has lost around 21 per cent of its total international Bandwidth," it added.
Annoying part of the article?
It, however, could not be ascertained whether BSNL's customers are experiencing any trouble due to drop in bandwidth.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Well, maybe they are trying to say that the users get such awful service, that they could not distinguish between awful and even more awful.

chintha_bmbs

ya i got problem 2-3 days back where i was unable to connect most of the websites mostly international servers, it is like that for 1 day and was rectified after.

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
Regulars
Its like BSNL doesn't knows how it affects their network
I was dead sick with the canned and non-technical answers so I gave up BSNL BB more than a year ago.
Iam sure if I ask local BSNL guy in U.P. for details on this fibre cut, someone would not hesitate to say
"arrey haan oo sharma ji gaye hain tool leke theek karne, ab samunder to kaafi door hai, der to lagbe kari"

D@rekills4

Regulars
I cannot even play Battlefield 3 during the daytime.
Battlelog just won't load.
Not to mention the frequent disconencts from international servers.
Anyone has any idea how long this will take to fix?