BSNL Broadband browsing speed suddenly super slow and download speed is also greatly reduced

• Thread starter Thread starter dekaron123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5,426
ISP
BSNL
It started yesterday afternoon around 2pm, prior to that I used to get a speed of 4 Mbps

Speed tests now show 2Mbps download and 0.7Mbps upload, but actual download speed i'm geting is 400Kbps and most websites cant even load

SNR is stable 25 down and 22 up

Pinging gives "request timed out" after every 5-12 pings

Are you pinging to your router, if not first ping your router to check if the problem is not on your end.

Hello, guys, I am new here. I have been having the same trouble since yesterday. I am getting a speed of 950 kbps around. I tested the speed on speedtest.net. I am from Chhattisgarh. Any1 else having similar issues. Websites like twitter and facebook taking hell lotta time to load

BSNL guys called and told me it was a server problem

No internet today morning for 2 hours but after that things automatically got fixed

Hello, guys, I am new here. I have been having the same trouble since yesterday. I am getting a speed of 950 kbps around. I tested the speed on speedtest.net. I am from Chhattisgarh. Any1 else having similar issues. Websites like twitter and facebook taking hell lotta time to load
I was experiencing the same problem some days ago but now it seems to be fixed automatically.

BSNL just went crazy today for me. Too many disconnections.

exzWhw0.png