BSNL Broadband Billing

• Thread starter Thread starter ways2gain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 14,422
Originally posted by Somjit@May 26 2005, 11:43 AM
Actually, what happened, in the bill the total charges of Broadband is given once and the brake-up for the same is also given. When making the grand total, these were counted twice. This is a software error.

This could have happened in my case too. The Broadband charges are mentioned as Rs.500. But the net charge amount inlcudes an unexplained Rs.1000. But why haven't they charged the modem charge of Rs.2000 and one time payment for the year of Rs.5000?

Is the modem free for that committed period in ur case, Hulo ?

BSNL has assured that they will try to look into the matter and resolve it. I think the dispute now is only of the Call charges which they say is mostly local calls. I think I shall have a tough fight but a fit case.Else Ill presume it is premium paid for fancy numbers.Fancy numbers for landlines are not chargable but all the same they are not given off the rack to everyone. ( Test it and see if you get it ). I have got it free and with no headaches to it as the Area Manager ( he is quite a Senior guy ) was looking into it and was directly reportig to me. He informed of the numbers allotted on a Saturday at 5 PM after discussion the previous day at 7 PM. These guys have started to work till late I mean.Let me check progress and revert back to you about the final situation of the dispute.

Originally posted by Hulo@May 26 2005, 09:14 PM
But why haven't they charged the modem charge of Rs.2000 and one time payment for the year of Rs.5000?
[snapback]10237[/snapback]
[/quote]

You may have opted for the modem on a rent basis. The monthly rental of the modem is RS. 100.
One time payment is also at user's discretion.