BSNL Broadband Billing Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 131
  • Views Views 85,650
I got bill 13K for March..for H-500 plan (Data usgae 12GB+ for 8.00AM to 1.59 AM)
Data usage shows 150Mb D/l in 15 minuts sometimes.. how is it possible since I get browsing speed of 600 Kbps-800 Kbps(Low speed due to BSNL line fault -stated by BSNL lineman)

I submitted apllication for verification of usage..to BSNL A.O..& apllied for 750-UL week before(very low speed:wall🙂

I can't pay this much bill:redface:

Any way to come out of this ...

yes Ul 750 plan is very slow:wall::wall:...but better than home 500 i think 😗...in this plan u cant get a big bill while its unlimited yaa :thumbsup: but speed sucks really 🙁🙁

:redface:

@members/nomercy/
https://broadband.forum/broadband-india/19346-how-much-data-you-download-month/#post187247
Go to the usage page and save a copy of the billed detailed usage page for full March &April 2008. Take print out ( two copies.) Give application to A.O.
Check up whether night usage ( free also included ) in your bill.
Para two : check up whether your tariff plan has been effected in usage portal for May 2008.

Thnx for the reply🙂

I have submitted prints of MArch & April Usage to A.O..
Since I m using 750-UL..now all (FEb-March-April-May)usage is shown as billed:wall::madness: (Not shown as Night d/l as per H-500 Plan )so according to april usage (55GB) my bill will be 55K:hysterical:

There is some huge problem with this new server or something... When I am checking my usage on bbservice.bsnl.in..... it sometimes shows very huge usage, and sometime the real one!!!! I think this is not reliable portal!!!!

😕 is it true? coz it showed me 2112 Mb usage for April form 17th onwards...(they had installed it on 17th April) which i quite suspect to be more than what i had expected!

I see:hysterical::hysterical: i though i the stupid person in the world i got 65,000 April:wall::wall::wall::wall:

what to do ???????????
what to do ???????????

dotdeo@rediffmail.com

@dotdeo... there are some more persons who got bill above 1lac 😱 try to search this subforum for posts

yaar i came from pune in feb and change my plan 900 to combo 500+ i continuously call cumtmer care to inquire about my change plan at last he told me to summit the application one more time. But i did't care and i think they not change my plan but in middle of month they change my plan to to 500+ and i recived 60,000 Rs.Any suggestion i don't know what and how i am in allahabad plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me somebody help me😢😢😢😢😢

@dotdeo. But i did't care and i think
very careless attitude.
What is your tariff plan ?
see this thread. .
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/#post184528
Take a print out of your April usage. Watch your May usage !
Tell A.O to deduct free NU charged. . He can also get the records from his office/tech section.

UPDATE 1100 pm : Plan 900 now Plan 750 unlimited free usage at 256 Kbps H24. .
How you know they changed the plan to Home 500C+ 2.5 GB day usage NU free. ( Rs 600/=PM)
So for first 15 days your usage is free ! next 15 days only day usage to be charged .
If you got higher speed and downloaded heavily, you may have to pay for excess Day usage beyond 1.25 GB.
Post screen shots of your usage upto april 15th and from april 16th to April 30th.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
for tariff plan details.

you say that you have submitted application again. did you clearly wrote the date when to change the plan? usually plan changes are done every month 1st.
take a print out of your April usage. Watch your May usage !
Tell A.O to deduct free NU charged. . He can also get the records from his office.
yeah... you are correct.
@dotdeo go to you customer service center and ask them to show broadband usage of yours.they will adjust the entries according to free usage and charged usage :thumbsup:

no i not submitted application again i want to continue my 900 plan that why i dod't care my pervious letterthe biggest problem is that if i contact to any officer may be they simply say you used it :wall:you pay

If you were in Plan 900 max download approx 25KB/sec . 1.5MB/minute 90 MB/hour In 24 hours say 2 GB /per day.Your bill Rs 65000/= means usage 65000/1000 = 65 GB ! for the month.Take print out of your usage, and claim free usage for first 15 days. & all night downloads between 0200-0800 after april 15th. The usage page will also show the average speed at which you downloaded 65 GB !

Well,I am a new portal id user.To know my usage amount, I usually go to Dataone WebMail and click "Usage Detail Portal". Then the portal id and password should be typed in and voila-our usage comes in two sections,:- "Total and Free(2AM-8AM).

Now I have seen many cases like this.I mean if this guy was using 256 Kbps speed wala plan till some day and from the very next day he starts getting 2 Mbps speeds, it's common sense that the plan has been changed and one needs to act accordingly.Now the only option is to pay that 60k bill else you get a Court Notice. 😛*sigh*

Hi,Me too got into the same situation. But BSNL itself solved the issue.I got a bill of 6K, last month. Usually my bill will be 800Rs. What I do is that, I took the print-out of my i-net usage from bbservice.bsnl.in, for that particular month & marked those night usage, which they'd accidently billed. I went to the BB accountt-office & spoke with the Account Officer (AO). She checked my print-outs & figured out the mistake that creep into the night-usage calculation. She re-printed my bill & i's saved.That's my story. Like this, evrone has a story. Bcz, BSNL top-heads wants to sell their share to private companies.

Hi,
Me too got into the same situation. But BSNL itself solved the issue.
I got a bill of 6K, last month. Usually my bill will be 800Rs.

What I do is that, I took the print-out of my i-net usage from bbservice.bsnl.in, for that particular month & marked those night usage, which they'd accidently billed.

I went to the BB accountt-office & spoke with the Account Officer (AO). She checked my print-outs & figured out the mistake that creep into the night-usage calculation.

She re-printed my bill & i's saved.
That's my story. Like this, evrone has a story. Bcz, BSNL top-heads wants to sell their share to private companies.

Good for you. 🙂