BSNL Broadband: Beetel 220Bx ADSL2 + Modem FIRMWARE UPGRADE!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ashishk2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 31,185
hi, I tried upgrading my firmware with a new img file but while upgrading the power failure occured and now the modem is not getting detected. please help me in this issue thanks

hi,

I tried upgrading my firmware with a new img file but while upgrading the power failure occured and now the modem is not getting detected. please help me in this issue

thanks
Start RUN cmd OK
Telnet
type 192.168.1.1
do you get log in ?

Start RUN cmd OK
Telnet
type 192.168.1.1
do you get log in ?

ya i tried but the ip is not getting pinged and pc/USB led is blinking i think the firmware got corrupted so please assist me how to upload firmware

Hi mugunthans I am stuck at the same probelm today, can you please help me wit your solution.ThanksGags

Please mention what is the problem.
If able to access the modem menu pages
first 192.168.1.1 ID admin PW admin or password ( default)
Then 192.168.1.1/look.html
Ignore the fonts.
COPY/PASTE Data here.
Needed to suggest Firmware upgrade.
See this recent post :

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi essbebe,It is the same proble what they mentioned as makin my modem a BRICK, cannot access 192.168.1.1, "Data" led d not glow at all.. Power and Link always glow once powered on irrespctive of whether you have line connected or not.I think the FW upgrade didnot happend cirrectly when I tried to upgrade to 3.12..........

OK. Try to install a Firmware in telnet mode.The firmware is old version,
but if it works you can upgrade normally later.
wait
searching for the link.
1.9 MB

If OS is windows 7 telnet has to be enabled.

Feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try to upload the FW file , if available .remember uploading somewhere else also.as mega upload link is closed now .link-removed.com/?d=62CRCXTQ2. If any other member has a copy, please upload it and give the link here please..

I bricked my BSNL Teracom modem last week and started searching for serial interface solution...i find my serial circuit but wires were cut...so searching for the pin config and surprisingly i found my own post ...but my bad luck..i dont have serial on my laptop...need a PC 🙁 ....looking for serial to USB now !!!