BSNL Broadband: Bandwidth Calculator for new portal users

• Thread starter Thread starter achag1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 38,265
Stick to one problem . in a thread say "Usage check" .
does DQUF wk on vista
Did you run the program ?
it shows usage wef 12 oct 08 and NOT 1 oct 08
Tautology meter , should also read all usage from the day you had Internet connection !I remember we have discussed this meter in this thread long back This meter does not access BSNL usage site/s, like DQUF.
Post screenshot of Tautology meter when i t shows in GB !
Try some other meter listed by me say : Watchwan .

visited bsnl bnd office.site data.bsnl.in works properly.was happy to note my usage,it wasnt 52 GB as suggetsed by tautology meter.deleting that crapy meter.

I understood the problem why my tool for 117.x.x.x users is working for some and not for others. The bbservice site which is loaded is different for each. One is getting redirected to and other not. So changing the IP to not redirecting site would fix this problem. I have explained this here Checking dataone usage using BBservice.bsnl.in

i am not able to log into bsnl portal. it states that my username and password is invalid. kindly help me in this regard. thank you.:ashamed:

@subbu481
If your Ip is 117.xx.xx.xx You have to get from Exchange,
a 14digit portal ID example "sub12034102008" password as password.
then check in bbservice.bsnl.in.
UserID and PW you use to connect to Internet won't work.
Anyway you can check your usage from TODAY with this 'crapy meter"post 94.
http://i37.tinypic.com/2s6vybd.jpg
http://file.xtreme.googlepages.com/bm.html
See post No 87also.

This may not be news to most of you, but it looks like Shaplus keeps separate tab of each user. On my Win-XP, I sometimes login as admin (for downloading and installing software) or as a limited user. In October, although I had logged in as admin and did some downloading, I didn't think of keeping track of the Shaplus log in the admin session. I was just following the limited user log. Ultimately, ,my BB usage exceeded my limit of 1 GB :redface: even though Shaplus was showing less!So now I know that I must keep tab of and tally Shaplus for all user accounts.Please note that this is not a complaint against Shaplus which I like very much since it is so simple. It's just a caution for guys who set up multiple user accounts on their PCs.

@/aesouza/
Shaplus keeps separate tab of each user.

It gets data only from the ethernet card.
May be you forgot to load it at start up, or have you enabled it for all users?

Para two:If still same problem contact the author.
shaplus.com/incontactus.htm