BSNL Broadband: Bandwidth Calculator for new portal users

• Thread starter Thread starter achag1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 38,262
I have released a new version after recent portal changes. Don't know how long this version will work before the next portal change
download latest version from How to find Monthly Dataone bandwidth usage

@shaplusA strange thing is going on:When I use it with old dataone connection [59.93.x.x] to look for the usage of new account [117.x.x.x] it's working .But when with new connection I look for the usage of same account it doesn't work.In fact when I am connected with NIBII connection bbservice.bsnl.in redirects to data.bsnl.in automatically. So the software doesn't work.But when I am connected to NIBI connection and open bbservice.bsnl.in the page doesn't redirect.So the software works.It's happening with both me and my friend.

Do u think myself an idiot? In that page it's clearly mentioned which version for what type of IP.Go through my post properly.Nothing has been changed in last 3 days.That software is updataed dated 12 AUG.

@members/cum_trishna/
Do u think myself an idiot ?
Not at all.
Sorry. I should not have posted , and please ignore my query/post.
You have specifically addressed
your problem to the Author @shaplus in IBF.

thanks for the update. As you said bbservice.bsnl.in is redirecting to data.bsnl.in for some users and for not others. My ip is 117.x.x.x type and it is not redirecting for me. Hope BSNLwill make it uniform for all users soon.

@shaplus
A strange thing is going on:

When I use it with old dataone connection [59.93.x.x] to look for the usage of new account [117.x.x.x] it's working .

But when with new connection I look for the usage of same account it doesn't work.
In fact when I am connected with NIBII connection bbservice.bsnl.in redirects to data.bsnl.in automatically. So the software doesn't work.But when I am connected to NIBI connection and open bbservice.bsnl.in the page doesn't redirect.So the software works.

It's happening with both me and my friend.

Hi guys bsnl broadband account management service is not responding repeatedly directing me to the bsnlportal instead.what other way can i find out by bsnl plan 250 broadband usage.my IP is 117.XXX.XX.XXplease help

please help.whats the way out for my problem as mentioned above.paid a heavy bill last time because of this problem

data.bsnl.in doesnt work, it insisits on correct dates for usage which i corectly enter yet it still asks for correct dates:evil:.thats bloody frustrating .please help.essbee your last post not understood.please help somebody.andy😢

@/members/andy_65_in/If there is a problem in getting the usage details from BSNL portaluse DQUF for Internet Explorer and DataFox add on if you use FireFox browser.I have listed all the meters in the link given Post 69 correct.Or use Shaplus 1.2 for daily check. or Tautology for record for full month. Para two : 1.Check whether Java Runtime and Javascript are enabled in IE/ tools/ internet options/ Advanced go down the list.Para three😛M your 14digit portal Id and password for checking in my computer.

have tried everything nothing works including DQUF.shockingly tautology meter which was behaving ok till ysterday today shows 52 GB!😡.theres something wrong everywhere.😡what can i do to find approx usage( does DQUF wk on vista) how can i view full month usage in tautology ie from ist of the momnth.normally it opens up midway e.g now it shows usage wef 12 oct 08 and NOT 1 oct 08Is it unsafe to run wi fi ithout any precautions. im on plan 250 with an open link between my laptop and the bsnl modem when using wi fi whih i ALWAYS use. shud i switch over to non wi fi mode, is it more safe.what can i do to make wi fi safe.please help