BSNL Broadband: Bandwidth Calculator for new portal users

• Thread starter Thread starter achag1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 38,264
I have a suggestion for the script.Right now we get the details on a popup window which is hard to copy or save the same. May be it should be given more flexibity to use with it. Also a addon on how much extra usage bill a person have to pay according to his plan if he/she exceeded bandwidth limit will work great. :yahoo:

hmm.. thanks for the interesting suggestions.. i will try my best to make the script better and to incorporate your suggestions. keep the roses n brickbats coming in.... 😀

Problems like excess billing etc. are caused due to the lack of expertise in BSNL. BSNL don't have good expert technician at ground level which makes the service worse for their customers. BSNL need to fill the IT experts in their offices.

@infoinn edit your posting and remove the QUOTE please. 0500 pm Thanks.

You mean he is a fake??
Why not report him for spamming?
We have enough trouble with ISPs already and now we have people misleading us too. A REAL SHAME:madness:

^^ BSNL - Broadband Account Management

Also the post by India Broadband Forum - View Profile: arindam_site is a mere method to increase link-removed points. Dont download it. The content is a mere 353KB file, but he has added some screenshots and pictures to make it 1.2MB.

Really pathetic bro !!

[COLOR=\"Magenta\"][SIZE=\"5\"]New Soft. Launch of uses calculation for new portal user for night unlimited plan
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=\"Red\"][SIZE=\"5\"]Solution:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Use this NEW Software to calculate BroadBand uses calculation of new updated portal account for night unlimited plan. Please don't forget to say thanks for this software to arindam_site@yahoo.com.

Please Download this new updated software :

Download Link:
link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

[COLOR=\"#ff0000\"][SIZE=\"2\"]Because----[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sum bugs are fixed in this New_1:

Dude i firstly tried your script but some time it is not working as it should be. so bugs are still present their. May be some more effort will make that perfect.🙂

Download the file and see it for yourself bro!! Am wondering at the extent people are willing to go, just for some measly link-removed points...

UPDATE : 1.Program by @Achag1 will work in Firefox/+Greasemonkey addon/ and his script.
........... 2. @arindam_site "gate crashes" with a "new1" program here . 353KB only.

3. Any New BB user tried program No.2 in IE and or FireFox please give feedback. screenshots.
4. Any new BB user confirm statement in No 1. screenshots if possible.
New BB user means with IP 117.xx.xx.x !

@cool_techie_tvm . Not a big problem to upload only the basic file of (2) in WIKI. . Await feedback for reliability.

UPdate 0745PM Pgm NO 2 by Arindam expected to work for IE browser. users. actual program only 35 KB. https://broadband.forum/bsnl-dataone-broadband/24269-broadband-uses-calculator-new-portal-user-night-unlimited-paln/#post167867

that is the script by @Achag1 & is known to work.program in question here is by arindam_site which is an exe file.