BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

I don't think they do it intentionally. However, what worries the most is the silence on their part. At least, we don't know what steps are being taken. As the number 1 wired broadband provider, it should've been given highest priority. Lots of government offices still run on BSNL broadband.

Hi, Lots of government servants also are using bsnl broadband services. I think , that this forum is not read by any bsnl staff or engineer or otherwise, they would have escalated the matter.
I asked in avast webforum, (I am using avast) by saying that when it could pop up alert and disabled malicious sites if you attempt, but nothing is shown as suspicious in this site.
They asked me to check my router with fsecure router checker. i ould not do the test, as that page is always overloaded.
I will also try to escalate the matter to the higher officials.
Did you change the browser to check if there is issue with our browser.
I tried firefox and it redirects.
I think that the legacy, so called site, is it self a suspicious site.

They refused to provide me with the information through rti few years ago. I someone want to try... Maybe started filing complaints through pgportal?

Hi, admin, did you check the link that i provided. I also think that some weakness in the bsnl server or connected servers.
Please say, if it redirects.
I heard that all the sites badges will look the same , but malware attakers and adware injector, just enable the settings in the websites, by rogue dns attack to believe that we are seeing the original site.
I did not experience any kind of redirect in my given link.
Please see the two links, and one redirects
google page ookla site link
this is not a secured link

original ookla https site
this is a secured link.
please note https and a green secured lock in the original site

Last edited:
Got new bsnl ftth connection, annoyed with redirection called customer care 1500, surprised to hear they have DND For broadband so i asked them to activate DND for my broadband they said no more popups from 24 hrs! Fingers crossed

Hi, airforce, surprise news that DND is available for broadband. What is the procedure. Is it the same procedure as sending START 0 to 1909 and then again send YES . I think that this is available for mobie only. Please say

as he said. call 1500 and tell the customer support team to enable dnd on your connection.

Hi, admin, I also called and had the dnd activated for my landline. The executive said, that only DND of voice may be activated. I read teh airforce reply to him and he said that his connection is fibre. But fun, they can only activate dns on the voice calls commercials.
If this fixes the problem, then everything would be fine.
But is it possible to activate dnd on bb or fth? I think that ariforce would have activated his landline? Let him reply. redirects is related to network .
anyhow, admin thanks that i activated dnd on my landline

Got new bsnl ftth connection, annoyed with redirection called customer care 1500, surprised to hear they have DND For broadband so i asked them to activate DND for my broadband they said no more popups from 24 hrs! Fingers crossed
DND for BB ! WTF is that ?!?

I do not understand what is WTF? So, you have activated the dnd for your landline number, which is also giving you broadband access. Your surprise ! mark clearly tells that there is no DND for broadband. If your connection is ftth or bb, the difference is in the speed of dl and upload is it not?
But i could go to the unsecured site speedtest net and do the speedtest with out any pop up after i got dnd activated on landline.