BSNL Broadband: 15 DAYS FREE DOWNLOAD OFFER for New Customers?

GadgetGuru12

Regular
ISP
BSNL Home 1800
Hello..
I just got my new 500C plan activated with a new telephone connection.
Just got registered with the Selfcare website for BSNL Orissa also.
Now when I was checking the status, it shows,
15 DAYS FREE DOWNLOAD OFFER.

Check the screenshot.

Now, what is that ?
It says, ACTIVE for that .
Means, first 15 days is completely free for day and night whole ? :O

Then I checked the Unbilled Usage page and it shows, 404MB downloaded and 125MB uploaded excluding night units.

Now, that is what Im confused.
On Account , it says, 15 days free and in usage, its logged .
WTF ?

Shall I call the BSNL sales dude, who is assigned to our town ?

Please post your usage stats. It will be nice if you can talk to any reliable guy in BSNL. The offer was there before. Not sure if they have continued or not. Your screen shot says yes. Check your usage stats and make sure that chargeable units excluding night unlimited is zero. If it is not zero, be careful while using bandwidth.

According to the screen shot, your account is not availing the 15 days discount. If you use unlimited during 8.00 am to 2.00 am, you will be charged. Call BSNL and try to avail the offer. That is all we can do in this case.

Ok, calling the sales dude tomorrow.

hi gadgetguru

same problem for me also, did u call sales dude, did u get any reply?

i called CSE so many times but everybody is confusing me, one time they told me that 15 days offer is active and another time is not active. in my account "Chargeable Units(MB) Excluding Night Unlimited" is showing 16007 MB. i asked local callcentre, they replied that the amount will be debited in the upcoming bill no overcharging is there, so now whom i have to trust. plz reply asap.

If your chargeable units excluding night unlimited is not zero, you are not getting 15 days offer. For 15 days offer, the usage will be zero.

Just record those calls and you are safe..BSNL has started one nice small court which happens each month and they all go in favour of the cusromers.My guy had crossed 20k in 500C and he just had to pay 4k and got it sorted.

If your chargeable units excluding night unlimited is not zero, you are not getting 15 days offer. For 15 days offer, the usage will be zero.

i asked callcentre 1504 about 15 days offer is active in my account, they replied yes it's activated. but then i don't know how it's possible?

my plan - rural usof 150 - 1 gb limit.(this plan is eligible for this offer)
the connection was booked on 29th july 2010.
but the modem and internet was activated on 12th august 2010
(because of line man, that fellow is too lazy).
after activation first i confirmed by calling 1500 callcentre, the rep. told me that ur 15 day offer is activated from 12-08-2010 to 27-08-2010 11:20am. till now i am confused. i lodged complaint about this issue, but, till now no response.

Please give the circular reference. .
Searched Chennai Telephones News archive.

Chennai Telephones,Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited(BSNL),India-Everything about Chennai Telephones

my SSA - Tirunelveli
Exchange - Sankarankoil

i saw the ad in the newspaper.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Just record those calls and you are safe..

how to record those calls, though am calling from landline.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Please give the circular reference. .

plz refer the pic i have posted.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5618/img02457.jpg