BSNL blocking torrents on my connection

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,550
D

Deleted member 10390

Nobody in my area is facing this, just me. It kind of happened since last week. But it took some time for me to realize that it is a total block on my connection. At first thought it would be just some torrents failing but it seems the block it total. I am not sure what caused it, but it is there.

I guess it's time to get that VPN connection.

Last edited:
How much per month for a decent one ? Suggest one please..

I use iPredator. There are cheaper services out there I am sure.

1 month of VPN for 6 EUR, 8 USD, or 50 SEK.

prepay for longer period gets you discounted prices.

Yes. Create an account. Mail them to get a 3 day trial. Play with it for three days and then decide whether it is worth the money or not. There are tons of other services out there... So once you are comfortable with the idea, keep an eye out for a cheaper alternative.

i would suggest private internet access(PIA) VPN.cheapest and supposed to be torrent friendly.good feedback from privacy fanatics too.

but before you invest in VPN make sure service provider is actually blocking torrents for you.it happens to me every now and then that i find myself unable to download a torrent,even with many seeders.but that problem goes away after some time.maybe airtel blocks torrents for some time whenever their network load is high.

Last edited: