• Thread starter Thread starter icycool25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 8,171

icycool25

Greatest P2P Downloader
ISP
BSNL Broadband 750 UL @ Rs.500 pm
Hi All,Its been two months since I have not received my BSNL Bill. I receive my bills on a monthly basis but this time I have no clue whats going on. The last bill I received was for the month of October 2011 in the month of Nov 11 which has been paid. Post that I did not receive the bill for the months of November 2011 & December 2011. I am a user of Calcutta Telephones and currently avail Rs.120 (Sulabh-II) & Rs.499 (Unlimited Broadband) scheme. Even my landline is currently dead and I can't speak to the customer care as well. But my Broadband is working fine which means they have not disconnected my line yet and that there is something wrong with the landline. (Though I have booked a complaint at 1504 from a neighbour's house who is using BSNL as I don't have any other BSNL phone with me).But can anyone help me with this 'bill receiving' related problem ? I heard that there is some change going on with with billing system in Kolkata...some migration to CDR and stuff but why would that stop the delivery of my monthly bills ? Please help.Thanks!

same happened with me !! they sent me a combined bill for the months of oct '11 and nov 'which I paid in dec '11 and that was the last time I paid my bills . they didn't send me bill for dec 11 . even though the telephone was dead the broadband was working till 2 days ago . now , whenever I try to connect my broadband it is redirecting me to a bsnl portal which shows that my connection has been disconnected due to non payment of bills

Alright, when BSNL switched to the new system here, I didn't get the bill for 3 months; but my line wasn't disconnected.

Best and safest way is to go to CSC(Customer Service Center) of BSNL after 10days of non-receipt of bil and ask for the latest bill and pay it rightaway to avoid disconnection and associated beurocracy for reconnection.

@arnab21,I see. I guess many users in Kolkata is 'likely' to face the same problem due to migration in the billing system. Sadly there is no intimation from the end of BSNL that the bills would be delayed or something! BTW...what is the current status ? Did you finally receive any more bills or not ?@x720,Thanks for that info! Even my line is not disconnected. Its just that there is something wrong with my landline as my broadband is still working fine!

@icycool25

Have you been able to view your BB usage details at data.bsnl.in lately?

Are you registered here:

Calcutta Telephones - Bill Presentation System

?

I can view my latest bills (CDR acc. no. based) from selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in and the rest (based on the old billing system) from the aforementioned url.

Have you tried registering at selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in?

If not, try registering at selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in with your customer ID and BB user ID (Use IE only).
While registering, leave the domain part out, from your BB user ID.
For e.g.: for "xyz@bsnl.in", you should enter "xyz" only.

EDIT:

This might help:

1. Get your CDR acc. no. from here: http://www.calcuttatelephones.com/cdr_billaccount_search/

2. Substitute "[YOUR CDR acc. No. Here]" with your acc. no.

http://www.calcuttatelephones.com/cdrebpp/bfone/searchfile.php?account_no=[YOUR CDR acc. No. Here]

Hi All,I finally received my bills for the month of Nov 11 & Dec 11 together a few days back. Cleared my bills too though they have now extended the due date till 15 of this month. And BTW, my landline was fine too, it was a fault with the phone instrument. Anyways, everything is now sorted...!!!And thanks to everyone for posting the links for viewing bills online, though I was never registered for any of them but I'll do them now..!!Thanks All!