BSNL Bharat Fiber new broadband plans (30mbps/100mbps/200mbps/300mbps)

BSNL is launching 4 new plans as follows 30Mbps@449, 100Mbps@799, 200Mbps@999, 300Mbps@1499. I don't know anything about FUP at the moment.

Fibre Basic​
Fibre Value​
Fibre Premium​
Fibre Ultra​
Speed
30Mbps​
100 Mbps​
200 Mbps​
300 Mbps​
OTT
Nil​
Nil​
Hotstar Premium​
Hotstar Premium​
Monthly Charges
449​
799​
999​
1499​

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they have no clue when will they be able to change and provide a new OLT and my new plan and billing is already in effect. But now that I am doing some research it appears that I may need an Alphion ONT only because Alphion OLTs don't work with other devices on the other end.

i would like to suggest that better switch to airtel xstream fiber if it's available at ur place avoid bsnl always if having other options

Not getting above 60 Mbps on 100 Mbps (Fiber Value) plan.
Any way to force them to solve it? for now they are saying it will fluctuate between 60-100, also didn't provide the dual band router. 🙁

That's the problem, not having many options. Just Netplus and BSNL.
Awaiting Jio or Airtel, will make a switch.

For the time being you can switch to the Fiber Basic Plus of 60 Mbps . I mean why give more money when you get 60 mbps

I installed BSNL 300superstar package during lockdown in my HomeTown. Couple of months ago switched to 777 500gb plan and it was smooth. just submitted a ticket and the plan got changed the next day itself. but problem was i was billed for both the plan for the month. i went to bsnl customer care office and got it resolved. it appeared i was not the only one affected by this. it was some technical error that affect other customers also.

Then I saw that my plan was upgraded to 100Mbps but I was only getting around 60+ every time. I submitted a ticket but I was told m laptop would receive max 40 mbps speed only.. still download speed was quite good around 4mbps.

Recently saw the Fiber basic plans of 3300gb and I immediately wanted to switch as I was constantly getting 100mbps and I would be going back to my work lcoation soon, but it was not rolled out to existing customers but only to new customers (I was informed by customer care ppl in bsnl).
luckily saw the Fiber Basic Plus plan was available and I selected this new plan and I got it upgraded but it took 2 days to update this time.

I'm quite happy with BSNL. I also have my old DSL broadband in my dad's name still active.

The price is relatively cheaper in BSNL compared to other competitors.

It's only for the Superstar-1, Superstar-2 and 999+ plans. It is pre-activated once the plan change is done. You can login to Hotstar/Disney with your BSNL registered mobile number and OTP.