BSNL Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Broadband Plans (March 2021)

• Thread starter Thread starter AARON NASH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 114
  • Views Views 22,077
Really doubt that's the case. They're probably analyzing which plans succeeded the most in the different circles and accordingly release differential plans across circles with maybe only two or three pan-India plans.

Why couldn't they analyse it let's say 2 weeks back and release new ones on time on 1st April. Instead of keeping only 2 plans now. May be too create hype ?😅

Now only two plans visible in BSNL website for Karnataka. This company will sink for sure.

Or it could be just a technical glitch on the public facing page. 😅

Still seeing these on self-care, so I vote for technical glitch with the public page 😅

OGemdxu.png

7aOR2l1.png

^^ even if its a glitch ,it doesnt bode well for the future of bsnl,if they keep continuing these glitches.
Not to forget they just took away the ability to downgrade plans on selfcare just a few days ago,was that a glitch too?? --no it wasnt ,it was just a cheap move to prevent some revenue loss.

That pissed me off to no end ,enough to revive and recharge my netplus connection. I am sure there are many more like me.
we want bsnl to stay ,but they are making it awfully hard for anyone in thier right mind to support them with these moves.

First of all , it's a task to get bsnl connection up and running. God forbid if any issue with connection that's one big issue.. Upon that for every small thing they simply ask to visit CSC as if everyone have lots of time to waste. Whereas private players are making everything online and now this self-care drama. I recently moved to New place in Bangalore where private operators initially where not able to provide connection due to capacity issue but still i couldn't proceed with BSNL only because i couldn't bear visiting their office for everything and the employees attitude there sure doesn't help. I kept it in mind only as last and last option if i can't ever get internet from others.. Luckily i could get Airtel to give me a connection.

Just goes to show how backward of a system BSNL is running on.

I don't think it is technical glitch that hide plans from the portal. Certainly there are people inside BSNL who want private players to grow. Only two plans are visible now on the portal, obviously many people would move to other players like reliance who expanded their network in many places very recently. I expect the same plans or similar one to reappear soon. It is a purposefully made delay in talking decision or a glitch with purpose ! In either case we are used to these plays as BSNL customers from its dialup days. Unlike before, there are many committed employees there, but they can't do anything about those working against the interest of thier firm !

^^ to be honest ,the time for excuses for bsnl is over.
All these theories of internal squabble and good workers at bsnl having a great fight sound great ,but lets be honest.
Bsnl as far as consumer market goes is , at its last leg.
Govt will definitely keep bsnl around as a strategic asset ,but as far as consumer market goes they have shown no improvement , zero sensibility and its the people at bsnl themselves who are responsible if they loose thier jobs tomorrow , politics is always a part ,but these small decisions like the recent "selfcare drama" and now this delay ,show that even the officers in position of powers at such key customer experience platforms ,have little to no care for thier paying customers and have a lax and beyond negligent attitude.

Unfortunately it seems ,lack of perfomance oriented promotions are probably a big part of it.
Either way time for excuses is up,Bsnl is no longer the only player even in tier 3 towns anymore.

Supposed i got one of these promotional plans then i can continue on it right? or would i have to change plan now?