BSNL Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Broadband Plans (March 2021)

• Thread starter Thread starter AARON NASH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 114
  • Views Views 22,065
These idiots have not bothered upgrading Airfiber plans.

@MystiqueMyth Same here, I was on 200Mbps 1277 plan, Now it shows 100Mbps 1500 GB , asked my friends who had the same plan, all of them are experiencing the same issue. The speed has been reduced to 100mbps.

ER5SZ0H.png

I'm on Fiber Ultra(300mpbs 4000GB FUP) but the usage portal shows a different plan for me. I'm still getting the Fiber Ultra speeds though. So, I don't know what to make of it.
Check using the bsnl connect app.

Sometimes, They screw up the portal and you'll see someone else's details. :/

It happened to me a couple of times. I was seeing someone else's plan, phone number, name and other details in the bill.

@MystiqueMyth Same here, I was on 200Mbps 1277 plan, Now it shows 100Mbps 1500 GB , asked my friends who had the same plan, all of them are experiencing the same issue. The speed has been reduced to 100mbps.
Now that's weird. BSNL downgraded your existing plan to Fiber Values Plus(rs 849). Don't they need extra profits?

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Have you checked your plan through BSNL connect or self-care portal?

The speed is 100mbps, fuptopup says 100, selfcare still says 750GB Monthly(The old name of the 200mbps plan)

I want to switch the Super Star 1 plan and for some reason the plan has vanished from self care portal. I see Super Star 2 though.
Same here. After migrating to Superstar 2( plan949) from Fiber TB plan(777), the BSNL self-care is not showing any plans below 949 plan. Only plans above 1277 are listed.

So it appears only plans priced above your current plan is shown for some reason. Perhaps its just a bug in the portal or was it a conscious decision to restrict plan changes to only higher priced plans. 🤔

I had tweeted this morning about it.

Source

^stupid moves like these are helping jio and airtel to take the market share.
BSNL gave hope when they came up with new set of plans last year but instead of moving in that direction and committing ,they are doing the two steps back like always.
They are going to keep loosing market share ,if they font get thier act right within months.