BSNL Bharat Fiber (FTTH) Broadband Plans (March 2021)

• Thread starter Thread starter AARON NASH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 114
  • Views Views 22,080
And all the unlimited plans are back again on website.

As expected, all the plans are back in the portal. They achieved what they wanted to. Forced some people to explore for other options who were already fed up with poor service. They also succeed in creating some panic as many media portals have reported about missing plans!. Now wait for one month and see FTTH growth of other players to get a clear picture.

There are a few changes.

North Zone states have extended the validity of the promotional plans till 30th Jul.

West Zone states have it till end of April.

South zone, East Zone and NE Zone have fixed all plans, including the earlier promotional plans, as permanent offerings.

What this suggests is: there probably was good demand in the Southern states especially rural areas for the cheapest plans, whereas the other zones have lesser demand and more competition from private players. Also maybe whatever demand that did come was for more premium plans in those zones. So BSNL would like to get them to upgrade and settle for higher plans long term.

^^ what an amazing strategy by bsnl .
Keep juggling plans ,to confuse the end customer and dont allow them to downgrade plans .
Which geniuses comes up with these mind blowing stratergies at Bsnl .
Sure shot way to win ,amazing ,lovely. 😃

There are a few changes.

North Zone states have extended the validity of the promotional plans till 30th Jul.

West Zone states have it till end of April.

South zone, East Zone and NE Zone have fixed all plans, including the earlier promotional plans, as permanent offerings.

What this suggests is: there probably was good demand in the Southern states especially rural areas for the cheapest plans, whereas the other zones have lesser demand and more competition from private players. Also maybe whatever demand that did come was for more premium plans in those zones. So BSNL would like to get them to upgrade and settle for higher plans long term.
Yes, in our state, all plans are showing without expiry date. But the plan Superstar 1, which I am currently subscribed to, is not showing.

I was trying to change my plan to Fibre Premium but unable to do so as there're some previous requests still pending for some weird reasons. Can anybody help how to get it closed so that I can change the plans?