BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH 545

• Thread starter Thread starter JitzyJT
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,495
ISP
BSNL
Hello,

The JTO in my area (Kottiyam, Kollam - Kerala) said there's a new 545 plan for FTTH users with only data and no voice calls. Can't find anything in website and the CC just cuts the call asking me to wait!!!

Is this true? I don't need the free 24hrs voice calls anyway so this plan will be the best fit for me

Has to be a SSA specific plan

• Any DSL Broadband plan (including combo plan) with FMC Rs. 500 and above is also applicable on Bharat Fiber (FTTH) .
  • Voice only facility over Bharat Fiber (FTTH) is available on any Landline connection subject to minimum FMC commitment of Rs. 195/- and above.

It could just be an older DSL plan. What matters is the speed and data allowance applicable.

It's Kerala circle. The JTO is yet to give me the plan details but he insists such a plan exists with only data and no voice calls. It's the only non-combo FTTH plan. Waiting to get further info from him. I don't want to bother him too much. He's been very helpful so far. We'll see.

If I get more info I'll post it here

Ya..there is. I applied for it for 1 month to check out any connection related issues.
8mb/s upload and download and the great part is there is not FUP limit.

@JitzyJT , FUP really doesn't works on this.
Screenshot-2019-07-25-06-53-20-1.jpg