BSNL average download/upload limit

• Thread starter Thread starter cooldude
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 11,419
At this rate it may take 10 years to go Bankrupt as RIL is making money while infocomm ( well Gawd nows ).

Yea, "Gawd knows", not "God" !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

🙂 BSNL/MTNL are dependent on VSNL/Reliance for the International Bandwidth. I spoke to some seniors in BSNL, Bangalore who informed that the prising of international bandwidths is controlled by VSNL/Reliance. BSNL is shortly laying their OF cable to Srilanka(to route through the Flag carrier in Srilanka). They intimated that the work will be over by July but they were not sure. but they where confident of reduction of prices after July/August once TRAI reviews the International BW prices. The Volume(1Gb) limitation may remain.

there are not too many players having the Internation Bandwidth...in addition to VSNL and Reliance, the third one is Sify and may be Spectranet as well, but i'm not sure about that...so basically, whichever ISP u're having, the main providers are them only...so basic thing which differentiate one ISP from another is the CC and infrastructure...the company may be a BIG one with BIGGER infrastructure, but not necessarily the best CC and the BIGGEST example is Sify 😉

Originally posted by agnivo007@Apr 28 2005, 05:12 PM
And plz plz plz don't use SP2 on WinXP, its sh*t.

Hey agnivo, why do you say that using SP2 on XP is sh*t? Is there a technical problem? Please explain. Please do reply to the email I have sent you at your ID.

Thanks.

Why? I am using SP2 and its working quite well. In fact without SP2, your computer is at a greater risk than without it. Rgds. "technical" problem, if u have a pirated copy, then installation is not so straightforward. But u can slipstream SP2 with the Win XP source and it would upgrade any previous installation.

Microsoft has released SP2 Final but still it has many undocumented bugs and problems which might appear as a puzzle to suffering users. As many as 500 softwares/apps/etc. have problems when SP2 is used. Even MS Office has some compatibility problems with SP2 though one might not visually see them. I am not just saying this without any definite tech-knowhow. I have different reliable sources like beta testers, debuggers, developers, fellow techies and project leaders who all have contributed to know this aspect of SP2. In a few words, SP2 is a bloatware, a patch which has bells and whistles but is of little plain vanilla use !I still use SP1 with latest MS hotfixes and have suffered no security compromise/attack till date. I have installed Bitdefender Pro Plus 8 which works like a dream and I have nothing to think of viruses /worms/ backdoors/ trojans anytime ! It has Antivirus+Antispam+Firewall in a 13 MB package. Well, its up to u whether u would take my suggestion or not...