Bsnl always on problem

rocky90012006

ISP
BSNL
i have bsnl 500c+ home plan running and i have Huawei wa1003a modem recently i got a problem with always on setting when i put all the always on setting in the modem the browser some other application wont able to connect the internet but hamachi connect to ineternet and my Nokia n95 also connect to internet through wifi when i reset the modem to default settings and use wanmini port dial up connection it work fine can anyone help me

i reset the modem to default settings and use wanmini port dial up connection
Code:
If it works don't repair !
1. Select Obtain IP address automatically
in TCP/IP properties page.
2. see this link for checking your settings.
The little I know about Dataone Broadband Services offered by BSNL
3. for dialup mode IF WIFI is unsecured
use Firewall and antivirus programs.
Ensure your Wireless link is not accessed
by computers in range.
All ports are open in Dialup mode.

sry it does not work still the same even upnp connection is created after applying setting as u said but browser still dont work i have firefox Ie7 google chrome but hamachi connect without any problem to the network.😢

some other application wont able to connect the internet but hamachi connect to ineternet
Explain more in detail "some other application' " hamachi"

For my reference "Hamachi" sites.
1.h t t p s://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/howitworks.asp
2.h t t p s://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp

no other application working for internet only hamachi and utorrent works i dont no why also UPNP connection is also connected but no internet connection working except hamachi and utorrent i do all the settings for always on settings it does not working internet only working with dialup connection WAN MINI Port i have newly installed the windows Xp Sp3 first it working fine but later on it stop working the windows xp that i have installed is fine bcoz before intall new windows i used this windows for 6month and net is working fine