BSNL - A Missing Complaint

• Thread starter Thread starter iRecycle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,153

iRecycle

ISP
BSNL Broadband
First of all, hello everybody, i just registered here today just to let you guys know something about BSNL's quality care and services.

I am on BB UNLIMITED 750 rupees plan. I wanted to upgrade and as i mostly download stuff ( stop yelling, "pirate", and look in the mirror - usually goes upto more than 250GB a month), so i wanted to switch to a better plan - as i have checked, no other private broadband providers offer unlimited lines anymore, thanks to some Fair Usage Policy and Net Neutrality - so

I register a complaint with BSNL and i promptly get a code which says : Your complaint ID or something like that which is - APHYD23111100105
The very next day I get a SMS which reads : Dear Customer, Mr. XYZ with Phone number XYZ will contact you regarding the same.

Guess what, Mr. XYZ never calls / doesn't care / is out of balance on his mobile, the best part being he does not receive calls nor does he call back.
So, after waiting for 4 days i check the status online and viola, this is what i see :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/bsnlcc.jpg/

What I don't understand is how can people trust a service like BSNL to mess up small things like this?

Anyone :can you read the picture ? what is the message ?
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6106/bsnlcc.th.jpg
Tried deleting th.

Moderator man, very sorry to have started a new thread. Actually I overlooked the part where it says, "Post pending moderator approval". I thought it did not go through and i re did it. Won't happen again.The picture says " No such complaint exists". And today morning the same Mr.X calls and takes my house address and tells me he would be home in like half hour. I am still waiting and it is 7 PM. LOL. I called him thrice on his mobile and also on the office landline but the call went to some marketing department.I am totally miffed with BSNL. If not for loyal government servants at home, would have driven my car over the modem by now.

Presume you tried to change the tariff plan in Udaan site.Mainly intended for new telephone connections/Broadband connection.CHANGE OF Tariff plan is also included. ( some circles , have linked their data base to update change of plan etcwhich you have to confirm again in your selfcare portal.For this a visit by a franchisee or bsnl staff is not required !The reply can be a routine automated reply !As mentioned elsewhere, your option was to apply in your selfcare portal.Feedback.PS: "moderated" by @admin for links etc may be ! not by me. " if done by me you will get a message/note. in your post. No 3.