BSNL 3g Truly unlimted plan Enquiry

Ok. Thanks.

There's no speed capping in Punjab. I get 8 Mbps speeds with 3 bars of signal.
Hows speed now.? I think they are capping speed in punjab too. Speed is amazing in past two months but now most of the time it remain 2-3 mbps only. My usage this month not even cross 100GB mark due to speed.

Real speeds of other networks are yet to be seen when JIO HNY offers get expired. BSNL will be most affected as most of their offers are for data-centric users.

When i start downloading the speed starts with 500 kbps then after 1 second it goes to 250 kbps to 300 kbps so they are capping the speed.
I called them they say they have no problem in their end and told me the same thing that @volcano619 told me.But i tried many areas in nagpur i got the same speed so they must have capped it.

Last edited:
I remember BSNL capping speed for me when I was using 498 Rs plan after 300GB ( don't remember for sure) but it got ok after I stopped using internet whole night (Turned mobile data off). You mean 250KBPS or kbps as if the first one is true then it's still more than 2 Mbps which could be considered decent at least in the case of BSNL.

When i start downloading the speed starts with 500 kpbs then after 1 second it goes to 250 kpbs to 300 kpbs so they are capping the speed.
I called them they say they have no problem in their end and told me the same thing that @volcano619 told me.But i tried many areas in nagpur i got the same speed so they must have capped it.
I've always gotten around 3Mbps in Nagpur,and it's a experience that I have had for about 2-3 years,I used to use MTNL on BSNL. Roaming

From past 5 months i was getting 1 mbps downloading speed in between January speed got capped then they uncapped it.From march they capped it again.I meant kbps i made a typo 😛.

shivambehal I think he said it in reverse lol. anyway from yesterday my speed decreased to 3.5Mbps. previously i was getting 12Mbps D/ 3Mbps U

anyone have this issue?

6224961262.png

Yes same for now I am getting around 8-10 Mbps only (Before It was 11-16Mbps) in D/L and Upload is 2.5Mbps around.

I m getting around 2.5mbps now and before it was 12mbps. Upload was 2.0mbps before and now only 254kbps.

Still its better than my evdo speeds, so cant complain.

It's amazing how speeds vary so much from place to place. I always got only about 1-3Mbps D/L on my BSNL 3G here in Kolkata (Salt Lake), and here you guys are always talking about eye-popping speeds hehe. 12-16Mbps! WTF! I'm so jealous LOL! 😛

On the other hand, the entire world is reporting that Jio gives around 10Mbps, but I always get between 30-70Mbps at my place. 🙂