1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

BSNL 3g Truly unlimted plan Enquiry

Discussion in 'BSNL 3G-4G-LTE' started by husaintaherali, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Nic

Nic Member

Thanks. I'll file a complaint today. If they're competent, they'll do their job, hopefully.
    And actually I want a dongle/device that can do both 3G/4G. One question tho..Since the speed in my area is restricted to 7mbps (h), would an upgrade of dongle make a difference in speed? For instance, I'm using an old dongle and the speed I'm getting is around 3-4mbps, so will it go beyond? Or I'm stuck with it?
    I have bsnl ftth in my area but it's ridiculously expensive. EvDo wouldn't get past 100KBps. Only Jio and Airtel LTE goes past 40mbps.

2. Bsnl Super User

Bsnl Super User Lost in Books
    Regulars

I wouldn't recommend an upgrade for you. If you still want to upgrade dongle then test BSNL sim by placing it in mobile and testing speed near windows or open space, If you are getting better speed by dong so then MiFi dongle may help you otherwise, speed will remain same.

3. Saurabh Srivastava

Saurabh Srivastava Well-Known Member
    Regulars

Bsnl Super User likes this.
  4. DloadfCUkr

DloadfCUkr Downloading..ding..ding
    Regulars

the speeds are lower because of the new data plans like 333, 249 3gb/2gb per day plans. they cant handle it

also net disconnects few times per day now

5. Zexen

Zexen Member
    Regulars

Yep I was thinking the same speeds have gone down because the daily download plans.