BSNL 3g Truly unlimted plan Enquiry

I know,the post was before it was introduced to USSD,BTW the USSD seems to work only for South Zone I guess

I bought a BSNL prepaid sim and tested speed its average around 3 to 5 mbps. peak speed 8.2 mbps.I bought a usb dongle with wifi and going to use that and return my bsnl broadband connection soon.

BSNL broadband 1 mbps 499 rupees & 2mbps flat 1199 rupees,

where as BSNL 3G 1099 fully unlimited (5 mbps speed) and 333 daily 3gb at 3g speed(90GB per month) validity 90 days

why should i use bsnl broadband

Bsnl broadband is pathetic...🙂

Bsnl 3g waste one.after 2 days speed dropped.not able to download using torrents.worst.bsnl broadband far better than this.i am using D-Link dwr 710 wifi dongle.speed worst

LOL,it's a wireless connection what did you expect,try making a tweet,see if he that helps..

Is anybody facing network issues, I am getting any internet connection, No 2G, 3G nothing in my OnePlus one. In dongle it is also not connecting.

Yes, they are updating their network in phased manner, even in my area same thing happened but network got ok within 36 hours, do register complaint via CC. @Zexen

All good since morning. Apparently there is some Metro underground work being done in my city and they fucked the cables of BSNL OFC not sure if it's related to that but BSNL fixed working overnight. (you can find the tweet on bsnl_ind handle) Bravo, Bsnl has come far and beyond their old image. I did tweet yesterday and since morning I have received two calls one from CTO and one from Network department asking about the problem and if it's fixed now.

For any device, Just recharge with 1099 Rs and get UL data but recently I heard that some people were getting 10GB per day after that 64kbps. If you are happy with 5GB/Day or 4GB/day then recharge with 555Rs or 444Rs for 90 Days ( Plan cost varies as per circle by +/-3 Rs.).