BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 66,990
@karthikppm.... im using 3g sim @Dushie dude iam in rajajinagar 🙂

@Dushie

Have you got your 3G antenna already ordered ?

Nope, i was out of station, so have not ordered the 3G antenna till now, still doing research on the same. I got my 3g router though, have set it up yesterday, seems to be working fine. Have to check the settings and do some test. As after coming back home from roaming usage (was in delhi), i am finding speeds to be slower back home.

actually 2g sim card speed is maxium 256kbps only ......wen u r connecting this sam 2g in 3g network u wil get 32kBps speed but some times u wil get more speed wen other 3g user not using the network....but i m suprised ,,,,u r gettg 500kBps ....,,,wich plac u are belongs to........but u wil get maximum speed sumtimes 1ly many tym u wil get 1ly 40 kBps ...k

I am from cochin

hi there i need latest mobile partner for my umg1831 if anyone having the version later than 11.302.09.0003 then pl help me with that........

hi there i need latest mobile partner for my umg1831 if anyone having the version later than 11.302.09.0003 then pl help me with that........

MOBILE PARTNER.zip

Latest version is 11.831.05.01.420

He is asking for Mobile Partner, you are referring Firmware no. Pl be little clear before suggesting some thing.

Ramli any way to get original firmware of huawei1831,i have been searching for the same for some time.I want to revert back to original from the current .420 version.The version i am looking for is 11.826.03.01.420

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1103590721.png

i m near to 3g district ...in my town no tower ...but i m getting 4mbps speed ha ha ha:dance::dance:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

i m usig umg1831 ...i m using 3g from bsnl......whethr i can recharg wit 4200...i bought 3g yesterdy only

On 4th January I activated 5rs plan in my docomo 2g sim and I was able to download as well as browse in great 3g speed. The download speed was over 500Kbytes/second. But yesterday, on 5th january when i activated the 15rs plan in the same sim, the download speed i got was very less(15 to 20 kbytes/second). However the browsing speed was great. How can I improve the downloading speed also?
5 rs and 15 rs are 2G data plans of docomo. U'll be getting only 2G speeds i.e. max of 128kbps ( download speed 15-18 Kbps )
for 3G speeds, u need to subscribe to 3G data packs. Basic 3G data packs available in kerala are : Rs11-(10 MB/validity 1 day) ; Rs19-(50MB/validity 1 day) ; Rs39-(150MB/validity 3days). U can check them by dialing *141#
Nd thr is no 3G sim available for Tata docomo specifically. All the SIM cards of Docomo are 3G enabled high memory SIM cards/ USIM
Right now BSNL provides low memory 2G SIMcards and High Memory 3G simcards/USIM's...!!!

actually 2g sim card speed is maxium 256kbps only ......wen u r connecting this sam 2g in 3g network u wil get 32kBps speed but some times u wil get more speed wen other 3g user not using the network....but i m suprised ,,,,u r gettg 500kBps ....,,,wich plac u are belongs to........but u wil get maximum speed sumtimes 1ly many tym u wil get 1ly 40 kBps ...k
It is not the speed of the 2G SIM card.... but... it is the speed of the network...!! When u r using 2G data plans, u'll be getting maximum connection speed of only 128 kbps. Earlier... the EDGE/2.75G speeds used to be 236kbps (before the launch of 3G)... so we used to get a download speed of 20-30KBps in both Docomo and BSNL...!! But now, after the launch of 3G network, the operators have set the 2G speed standard to max of 128kbps.
When u r in a 3G coverage area, and u r using 2G data plan, the speeds will be stable and u'll get a constant download speed of 15-18 KBps. Whereas if u r in an area without 3G, ie U r connecting via EDGE network, then the download speeds can be reduced further ( below 15KBps ).... depending on the network traffic in that area... that means, u wont b getting a stable speed...!!!

P.S. - Only for BSNL, we have got separate 2G nd 3G SIM cards. We can't use 2G data plans, if u migrate to 3G tariffs.
For Docomo, the data speeds r dependent on the data plan which u subscribe to. Eg : if u activate the 48rs GPRS pack, u'll get 2GB/month with 2G speeds.... whereas if u activate 39rs pack, u get 150MB usage with 3G speeds and 3 days validity....!!

5 rs and 15 rs are 2G data plans of docomo. U'll be getting only 2G speeds i.e. max of 128kbps ( download speed 15-18 Kbps )
for 3G speeds, u need to subscribe to 3G data packs. Basic 3G data packs available in kerala are : Rs11-(10 MB/validity 1 day) ; Rs19-(50MB/validity 1 day) ; Rs39-(150MB/validity 3days). U can check them by dialing *141#
Nd thr is no 3G sim available for Tata docomo specifically. All the SIM cards of Docomo are 3G enabled high memory SIM cards/ USIM
Right now BSNL provides low memory 2G SIMcards and High Memory 3G simcards/USIM's...!!!

On the first day I got 3g speed with docomo 2g plan. Now I am not able to get it. Any way thanks for the information. I wants to know whether i will be able to use my bsnl 2g sim with 3g speed? Or do I need to buy bsnl 3g sim and 3g data packs to avail them? I heard that it is possible.