BSNL 3G: Suggest Me... Huawei K4505 (or) Huawei UMG1831?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 193
  • Views Views 66,991
guys plz help me with firmware v11.826.03.01.420 for UMG1831 I want to rever back to old one . please provide me the firmware v11.826.03.01.420

This might look stupid. But, how to i check my firmware? I mean, to see which firmware i'm currently on.

To download the software from the upgrade link http://www.t-mobile.com/webcon nectupgrade/ it will ask for a tmobile no where this generic no can be used to download the same 6156680000.

To download the software from the upgrade link http://www.t-mobile.com/webcon nectupgrade/ it will ask for a tmobile no where this generic no can be used to download the same 6156680000.

Thaks for ur help. I have only doubt that whether upgrading the original firmware will lock my device again or it will stay unlocked.

Thanks

where to enter extra initialisation command?I am using UMG 1831. It is not connecting with airtel sim. when i called cust. care. they told me to enter extra initialisation command and they gave me the code. But i dont know where do i have to enter this code. pls help....

where to enter extra initialisation command?

I am using UMG 1831. It is not connecting with airtel sim. when i called cust. care. they told me to enter extra initialisation command and they gave me the code. But i dont know where do i have to enter this code. pls help....

You have to give the extra initialisation command to modem i.e.

riight click on my computer ---> manage --> Device manager --> modems category --> right click over your modem i.e.umg 1831 --> go to advanced tab

in the advanced tab you can give extra initialisation command

I think you have not created connection properly. Check whether you have created connection properly after giving initialization command. have you entered

You have to give the extra initialisation command to modem i.e.

riight click on my computer ---> manage --> Device manager --> modems category --> right click over your modem i.e.umg 1831 --> go to advanced tab

in the advanced tab you can give extra initialisation command

I think you have not created connection properly. Check whether you have created connection properly after giving initialization command. have you entered
thanks a lot livelively.......for your valuable reply..

Dear All, Can anyone let me know,where in MUMBAI , can I get Huawei 1831 3G 21.6MBPS USB modem Stick?????? Thanks and Regards

Can any one inform if Huawei UMG1831 and E1831 are same or different.If they are different what is the difference?