BSNL 3G is now offering unlimited data for Rs. 1099 (Rs. 156 for 2GB/Rs. 549 for 10GB)

@Kamal Halder I used if clause mate. Right now no one is offering true unlimited.

Maybe the 498rs pack did a number on Bsnl thats why they discontinued it. Just hope they allow only 1099rs and provide speeds like before. Bsnl admitted that 498rs pack caused higher then expected usage.

308671437d.jpg

This is what i get here in hayana. The max speed of HSPA is 14mbps and i get max 8-9mbps here. There is no hspa+ in my city.

I got free 50MB on my bsnl number by automatic validity extension, did a random speed test and it was just 1.5mbps. I'll have very hard days once Jio offer ends.

For me the reverse trend is happening, Now speed's are increased from 10 Mbps in the past to 18Mbps mostly now ( torrents are downloading flawlessly if seeders available are enough). Kudos to BSNL for working hard and reacting to JIO Free plans rather than complaining!

What the actual Fuck I still only get 2 mbps. For fuck sake if they have uncapped speeds when the fuck will they do it in Maharashtra.

In Pune also it was capped to 2mbps but today they restored the speed. Where are you from HE-MAN ?