BSNL 3G is now offering unlimited data for Rs. 1099 (Rs. 156 for 2GB/Rs. 549 for 10GB)

I had done the 1099rs recharge on 11 jan but from two days my sim is not connecting to any network. No network found tried in dongle, OnePlus one, Redmi prime 2s, samsung j2 all the same thing no network. But sometimes it connects to network also shows H+ but nothing works. And when it does some i get 1mbps speeds in speedtests.

Bhai Sahab Nahi Lagraha since morning in pune as well. connection is erratic an speeds not going above 512kbps.

How is this not govt protectionism? BSNL lost 4800crores last year and that is paid by the tax payers money. Then they indulge in these offers. Wonder why airtel dont have a beef with them now.

Dont get me wrong, I love cheap 3g data but not 4800cr loss worth data.

@Zexen Speed depends on the area; Last time I had this plan, I was getting 10 - 16 Mbps mostly ( with sometimes speed going down to 7 Mbps during Sunday evenings). But I recommend you to do a 1GB - 68 Rs recharge before hand and use it fully before deciding to get 1099 plan or not.