• Thread starter Thread starter probuddha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,243

probuddha

Regular
ISP
SITI Broadband
Hi Friends,I had a few queries regarding BSNL 3G. I tried to clarify them with the CC team but as usual they could hardly understand what I am saying, let alone helping me with answers. So I have jumped onto this forum to try to get the answers to my queries1. I am an existing BSNL 2G customer - how can I migrate to 3G services?2. I currently have the plan all@49 paise activated. Would this plan still be active even after I migrate over to 3G or do I need to re-register the plan?3. After the migration is over - can I continue to top up my talktime (not data) with the regular top op vouchers or are there any specific top up talk time vouchers for 3G services?4. Are there any combo topup/ recharge vouchers through which I can topup both my data and voice talktime simultaneously?It would be extremely helpful is somebody be kind enough to clarify these for meThanks a lot

Hi,
i just bought a new 3g sim today for the same 2g no i used to have. while taking that i asked csc to they said all the balance and validity will be carried forward.
basically i have ported into bsnl. so no a regular bsnl user. but hope that i can use th Usim for normal 2g voice calling and data (98rs) as well.

but it much better to go for a brand new 3g sim if u can afford to change your no. the make a FRC of 49p/m on it. then ur good to go.

----------

see this link if it helps...

http://www.new.bsnl.co.in:8080/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/mobile/3GHomepage.html