BSNL 3G Disconnection issues - Post your experiences.

• Thread starter Thread starter ganesh177
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,750

ganesh177

Regulars
ISP
BSNL broadband
Even if i get good speed there is always a disconnection issue most of the time. If it is at its worst it might get disconnected every 3 minutes. Sometimes it works fine for 30-45 mins without dc. Sometimes even if its connected, data transfer just simply stops, and none website opens.

I am not sure if its related to modem or its common problem for bsnl 3g with any modem. Also i noticed that after my teracom modem is heated, it gets dc more often.

There was no thread for this issue so please use this thread for posting your disconnection issues.

Keep it this format.

1. Manufacturer and model of your modem.
2. Frequency/pattern of your disconnection.
3. Your solution

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

My experience.

1. Teracom LW272V1

2. It disconnects very often, on an average once per 10 minutes. Sometimes even worse like per 2-3 minutes. If lucky it works for 30-45 minutes without dc, but that is rare. Sometimes it it is still connected and there is no data transfer at all.

3. No solution tried, i use windows dialler though to autoconnect if line is dropped. But that does not work when connection is still ON and there is no data transfer.

1.ZTE MF6262.Disconnects once every 3-4 hours,but the modem is well built so it doesnt get heated up even if i use for 7-8 hrs in a stretch.3.I use Mac where there is an option for automatic reconnection if it gets disconnected so it automatically reconnects and the transfer of data continues

1. Teracom LW2722. Sometimes disconnects in 4 to 5 minutes, and if in good mood works for more than 12 hours. at times I have to close the software and remove the datacard and reconnect it, then it works.4. Could not use it with any 3G router.