bsnl 3G data carry forward is available?

• Thread starter Thread starter siva n
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6,043

siva n

ISP
3G
hi, whether the unused 3G data balance of BSNL prepaid , will be carried forward to next recharge or get lapsed ? anyone with this information may please be shared?with best regards

hi, whether the unused 3G data balance of BSNL prepaid , will be carried forward to next recharge or get lapsed ? anyone with this information may please be shared?
with best regards

yes i tried today , it has carry forwarded, make sure you recharge with in DATA validity period...........

What is the right code for knowing the data balance in BSNL? I tried *124*1# which was told to me by the help desk guy, but the result I got was not clear. Could not make out the figures returned in the message.Can somebody post the correct code for knowing data balance in BSNL GPRS / 3G account?

Service codes change from circle to circle.For AP circle you can know remaining DATA left by1) *234#2) Dial 123 ( IVRS) ......first when you press 1 it tells main balance again if you press 1 , 1 it tells DATA in "subsidiary accout 3 balance" It applies for 2G and 3G customers in AP not quite sure about other circles.