BSNL 3G Combo plans availability

• Thread starter Thread starter pixelator
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,309

pixelator

ISP
BSNL Dataone
The BSNL website lists some combo plans on their 3G tariffs page, which seem very interesting. For Rs. 331 (prepaid), you get 300 MB, 300 minutes talktime and 300 SMS. Higher value plans are also available, but this one works perfectly for my requirements.

Unfortunately, no one at the customer service center in Bibawewadi, Pune seems to know how to activate this. They didn't even know such a plan existed. In all fairness, they did try making a few calls once I showed them the web page, but no one in the exchange could help me with getting the recharge coupon.

My question here is, has anyone had any success with getting these plans working for them, especially in Pune?

Bsnl/mtnl folks normally don't no jack about data packs & such... If u can do the recharge online on the site mentioned then great... If not then go the the bsnl office & tell them to do a validity recharge of Rs 331 on ur number... Be sure to mention to the person doing the recharge that you DO NOT want a talktime recharge but a validity recharge... Hope this helps you out...

Already tried Paytm.com. They don't have the combo plans on offer.

----------

I already tried convincing the guys at the BSNL customer care center. I don't think they know how to go about it.

Already tried Paytm.com. They don't have the combo plans on offer.

----------

I already tried convincing the guys at the BSNL customer care center. I don't think they know how to go about it.

Paytm has no plans on offer. You just enter the amount, select STV instead of Top Up and go through the recharge process.

Paytm has no plans on offer. You just enter the amount, select STV instead of Top Up and go through the recharge process.

But how do I know they will get me the combo plan if I simply enter the amount? For example, they have a Rs. 330 tariff voucher listed under STV, which offers 300 minutes talktime with a 90-day validity. Also, what happens if they do not have a STV on list of the value I enter?

Pattm does not recognise the special packs Except one listed on their website.you can recharge using banks own website. Also I suggest get big plans for 3G since you will be hold to speed in no time and you will never know when you cross 300 limit. Although I'm confused about their606 plan the day limit its 1gb and night is 3gb but total limit is 4gb.does any one know about this plan?

@pixelatorI too live in Bibwewadi....!!Where do you live exactly..??..!! I'm aware of the plan....!!

@pixelator
I too live in Bibwewadi....!!
Where do you live exactly..??..!! I'm aware of the plan....!!
I don't live in Bibawewadi. My office is on Satara Road. Have you been able to get the plan working for you?

Pattm does not recognise the special packs Except one listed on their website.you can recharge using banks own website. Also I suggest get big plans for 3G since you will be hold to speed in no time and you will never know when you cross 300 limit. Although I'm confused about their606 plan the day limit its 1gb and night is 3gb but total limit is 4gb.does any one know about this plan?

1 gb + 3 gb = 4 gb 🙂

@pixelApproach the more official BSNL franchise located near VIT college....!!He deals with everything related to BSNL and BSNL only...!!...He can get even VIP nos...!! 🙂

I'm planning to the FRC 551 pre-paid plan as well, migrating from Vodafone post-paid. I am somewhat confused between STV, Topup and Recharges. What do I need to tell the BSNL guys to "activate" the Combo 500 3G plan? I'd appreciate any help 🙂