• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,556

mreccentric

Addict
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel / ACT / BSNL
I'm looking for a way to check mobile data usage on an app such as Airtel Thanks. I tried My BSNL app, but it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone say how i can check data usage of BSNL Cellular Connection on any app?

Well, though they market as 4G, i doubt whether their network is 4G enabled.

BSNL network is not 4g pan India. The gears required to deploy 4g has been held up under Make in India initiative.

Thanks for the replies. @sumantrab99 Doesn't My BSNL app work for this? I guess the BSNL Selfcare is a total different app.
Didn't find any use of My BSNL app actually.

Yes, maybe you can try using the USSD code for checking remaining balance. Thats how it was done in 2010 from what I remember.

@mreccentric BSNL Selfcare is a completely new & redigned app. Install the selfcare app and get rid of the old My BSNL app (IF you use it).

Thank You. Got it now. But, the network capability of BSNL is not so great in my area, even though i am in city.

How can i check the BSNL FTTH usage on an app? The Self Care App doesn't have the option, while the other App (BSNL Connect) needs to be on BSNL Wifi.

Self-care broadband usage. Select cumulative unbilled option. There's no other way to view usage from outside BSNL wifi.

Thank You. But, BSNL needs to add the option to add Landline or Broadband in Self Care app.

I haven't checked My BSNL app though. Should check and update whether there would be an option there.

BSNL Connect app not working on BSNL Broadband to check Usage.

Any update on this?

The app is working but slower than usual to get the usage data, temporary issues may be.

Thanks for the update. I have not found it working from 4 or 5 days.
But, it does not matter for unlimited internet.