BSNL 3G: 1GB data at Rs.139/- Prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 96,345
For prepaid 2G data customer,who have recharged 2G data STVs till 14.08.2013 , the customer profile will be converted to default profile of 3G with no speed restriction from 15.08.2013
The customer profile in the new unified data STVs will be 3G with no speed restriction
Recharged with 2G STV Rs.302/- to get 3G speed from tomorrow. with 6GB data Validity 90Days. 🙂

Amar, you guys would be Lucky if you would be able to use 6GB Data on 2G, and that even from BSNL.
In my town, bsnl 2G/3G is for those who have little less important things in their life and need to spend most of the
time with phone settings, calling/visiting customer care, ask friends about some stupid trick among friend circle.
they are not affected if they are offline for few days a week, but still they have handsets to play as much settings and locate
data signals from their rooftop.
For other serious users, there's "Chalne Wala 2G and 3G " (workable 2G & 3G) available where you spend some money but don't have to pull your hairs, or bang you cellphone on the wall in frustration or visit/call c.care every day
So I would still not fall for such offers 😛issed-off:

In Pune there is no connectivity issue on BSNL 3G.
(Getting instant connectivity and finally better than Tata Docomo.)
And I needed longer validity... 🙂

Will everyone be converted to 3g ?

So from tomorrow all 2G data recharges will be withdraw...

and only Uniformed 2G & 3G prepaid data STVs will be available from tomorrow, instead of different STV's for 2G and 3G.

But for 2G Customers its very painful :/
Data packs are very costly now. You can't consume 1GB in 30 days and that too cost 139..
🙁

I am on postpaid. My plan is 2g 89 rs wala. I can use both 2g and 3g(128kbps restricted).Lately have been facing connection dropouts and connect only after 8-10 try.

In Pune there is no connectivity issue on BSNL 3G.(Getting instant connectivity and finally better than Tata Docomo 🙂
Unfortunately that's not the case for me. Sometimes data connection takes forever to get established. But have no choice as only bsnl covers my area well.