BSNL : 22-year-old student runs up Rs 42-lakh phone bill

• Thread starter Thread starter tweaknut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,333
Jesus! firang Gf? xD

Again the same saying "Aurat ka chakkar babu bhaiya" and if you keep talking entire day how will he pass diploma in Mech Engineering?

No concept of credit limit with BSNL?

On landline connections, I don't think so. But 42 lakhs is perhaps too large a figure to go unnoticed.

Shukla isn't fool. Police is.November 3 to November 23 - 20 days.Rs. 42,52,480 for 20 days.calculates to : Rs. 2,12,624 per day.calculates to : 8859.333 per hour.calculates to : 147.6555 per minute.Which country costs 147.655 (approx 4$ per minute)??????On top of all. This would be charges if call never disconnected in 20 days and was on 24X7.

I'm not aware of any human species who talks 24 hours a day...that too for 20 days....and especially at a 147 Rs./minute... 😕What was he talking to Mars with our ancestors or something...??

Police said Shukla has been pursuing a diploma in mechanical engineering for the past six years and is currently unemployed.

There was a scene in an Anil Kapoor movie long time back, when prospective in laws of Anil Kapoor visit his parents to fix the wedding of their daughter with Anil Kapoor, the enthusiastic parents of Anil Kapoor tell his future in laws that:

"Hamara beta 10 saal se matric kar raha hai"

and the in laws were like "10 saal se matric..." then he must be a very bright fellow.

Can anyone find out this scene on youtube? What movie was that? That was one of the best scenes ever in the Hindi movies of late 1980s or may be early 1990s.

Well done baby! At least you hit the headlines! I hope that he will happily opt for jail instead of paying the bill. :iconrofl:

Best Part of the News!
Badlapur police station, said, “We were surprised when the BSNL officer came to lodge such a complaint, because we wondered how they gave a connection in the first place without verifying documents. They should have done some verification while allotting him the international call facility. Now, the police have written to BSNL for details of the calls made by the accused.”

Source: Hindustan Times

Well done baby! At least you hit the headlines! I hope that he will happily opt for jail instead of paying the bill. :iconrofl:

Best Part of the News!

Source: Hindustan Times
Hell he has to go to jail.... 😕
Do you really think a guy whose pursuing diploma in mech engg... for 6 years and is jobless will actually be having 42 lakhs....
I don't think so.... 🙂