BSNL 1350ULD Download 58-60 kbps BW 512 kbps :Complaint 20 days No solution

• Thread starter Thread starter xaurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 4,172

xaurav

ISP
bsnl 1350
Hi guys , I am new here.I have 1350 BSNL connection from past 1.5 years.But i could never get speed above 60 kbps(download)I Registered a complaint on 27th feb 2011 about it.They first sent technician , who took screen shots and sent it to JTO( Technician was so lame)Nothing happens Another tech sent my place then theytold me they have shifted my connection now from p2 to p3 i should be getting good speed.(I am shorting my painful story else it would take 2 pages atleast)Now I am still getting 512 kbps b/w and download nearly 60 kbps.I checked my modem and everything with params. nothing is helping I called 1500 about 30 times, others 15 times. No luck.:OCan any one suggest how can i fight with such a system ? I am residing in Jaipur /Rajasthan .PS: My modem parameters===========================================DSL Parameters and StatusVendor ID: 0039Revision Number: E.37.9.48Serial Number: 123456789abcdxLocal Tx Power: 12.3 dBRemote Tx Power: 20.5 dBLocal Line Atten.: 24.0 dBRemote Line Atten.: 12.5 dBLocal SNR Margin: 39.0 dBRemote SNR Margin: 22.5 dBSelf Test: PassedDSL Standard: ADSL2+Profile: MIITx Line Rate: 509 KbpsRx Line Rate: 1018 KbpsMax Attainable Line Rate(Down Stream): 12700 KbpsSRA ParametersAuto SRA: DisableSRA CRC Error Rate: 1800SRA FEC Error Rate: 60SRA Up Shift Obs. Period: 3600 SecsSRA Down Shift Obs. Period: 600 SecsPower Management Mode: L2, L3 Both Allowed =====================================

Your Rx Line Rate is set to 1018 Kbps it should be 4096

Post a grievance on

http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

Make the grievance as follows

"I am on BBG Combo ULD 1350 plan which has 4 mbps speed upto 20 GB wef 1/2/11. The line rate for my port on DSLAM is set to 1018 (1 mbps) which should be 4096 (4 mbps)"

It worked for me and other people on IBF

Your Rx Line Rate is set to 1018 Kbps it should be 4096

Post a grievance on

Make the grievance as follows

"I am on BBG Combo ULD 1350 plan which has 4 mbps speed upto 20 GB wef 1/2/11. The line rate for my port on DSLAM is set to 1018 (1 mbps) which should be 4096 (4 mbps)"

It worked for me and other people on IBF

Thanks mate ,
I did it earlier too on

So it said

NOT saved; 1 Duplicate pending docket found with the following details

SDE number , i will try to find from 197 .

I am having this problem from past 1.5 year. but these people are not even single % responsible .

Thanks Told my SDE about parameters.He fixes that DSL Parameters and StatusVendor ID:0039 Revision Number:E.37.9.48 Serial Number:123456789abcdx Local Tx Power:12.3 dBRemote Tx Power:20.5 dBLocal Line Atten.:24.0 dBRemote Line Atten.:12.5 dBLocal SNR Margin:29.0 dBRemote SNR Margin:23.0 dBSelf Test😛assed DSL Standard:ADSL2+ Profile:MII Tx Line Rate:509 KbpsRx Line Rate:4114 KbpsMax Attainable Line Rate(Down Stream):13616 KbpsSRA ParametersAuto SRA😀isable SRA CRC Error Rate:1800 SRA FEC Error Rate:60 SRA Up Shift Obs. Period:3600 SecsSRA Down Shift Obs. Period:600 SecsPower Management Mode:L2, L3 Both Allowed But speed is 60 kbps and b/w 512 KBPSI also sent my 2 different complaints in bsnl grievance.

Why don't you downgrade to 750 UL, why pay 600 rs for 20 GB extra when you can do the same on 512kbps in 4 days.

NO solution Yet,(They have just change parameters Rx Line rate to 4mb)But speed is never more than 512 KBPSAny one of you suggest how can i complaint against them in consumer court? Or what is the best way to send them Notice? I am payin 600 rs extra from 1.5 year and getting no resultsCustomer Care is full of idiots and illiterate people.Please suggest!

To complain in consumer court, you need proof. Give a written complaint with receipt to Nodal officer or Appellate authority. ID, address and phone no on the backside of your bill. Call them and seek help. Once you give a written complaint, they are obliged to give a written reply (positive or negative) which you can use when claiming damages in consumer court.

I am payin 600 rs extra from 1.5 year and getting no results

Customer Care is full of idiots and illiterate people.
Please suggest!
After 1.5 yr usage i dont know whom ur calling an illiterate idiot?

After 1.5 yr usage i dont know whom ur calling an illiterate idiot?

When we do not have any other option we got to pay.

I can not argue over who is illiterate ,most of the community members know , about whom i am talking . You can also have the privileged to know them , just call 1500 from your BSNL landline.

Sorry i dont want flaming here , but need to know the solution .

Why not shift your isp??? many are there who can offer u more than 1mbps @ 1100. why stick with BSNL wasting money for which u dont get subscribed speeds?

Actually the 1350 plan was 512Kbps earlier... It only recently got changed to its present form(by recently I mean 6-8months)...This is one of the reasons why I downgraded my plan to 750 one as the BSNL babu told me he could not change my speed & that I would get 512Kbps weather I was on the 750plan or the 1350 plan...

It is a common problem with ULD 1350. I must have suggested some 50 people across the forums to meet the SDE and ask to limit the cap. It worked for most of them. I think now it is better to change the plan to UL 750 and try another plan change the next month.Most people use BSNL as they have no other choice. But hearing stories of other ISPs, I can tell you BSNL is manageable. Just make sure that you need not call customer care frequently.