BSNL 1099 unlimited

• Thread starter Thread starter vikkyforall
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,626
ISP
Bsnl
I recently got this bsnl unlimited plan 1099....everything was perfect for the first two days...I downloaded about 20GB data.....the plan says unlimited with no fup....but since yesterday I hv encountered loss of data and speed....the network is there...the H symbol is coming...the data pack is activated....but when I open Google or use hotspot....no internet

if you are getting 2-3mbps then you are getting the max speed. Bsnl have capped speeds.

Yhere is speed and connection issues with BSNL 1099 plans sometimes itbworks great but the connection always get hanged or gets disconnected after about 100 MB download, has been using it for the last three months. But a decent 2 to 3mbps is not available in my area so I have no other option left.

I'm able to pull off 10+ mbps >80% of time while 14-15mbps in late nights & early mornings like till 10-11 am while tethering through phone.
Though have to find some sweet spots in home where the signal strength shows atleast -88dbm(14asu) to pull off such speeds.

My E8231 dongle has gone bad purcahsed 2 years back so thinking of getting the Huawei e8372 which has better reception than phones and might be able to pull off stable 15 mbps. Btw using the 1099 plan and no such restriction on speed or usage since weekend usage ranges somewhere between 10-20 gb with so many devices at home.