BSNL 1099 3g plan active or not?

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohit1447
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4,923
I applied for a prepaid BSNL sim and it became active yesterday. I immediately recharged using STV 17 that gives 110 MB valid for 3 days to test whether I get good connectivity or not. After being satisfied with the speed etc I did the STV 1099 recharge and got the confirmation message as follows:

message 1: Your account has been credited.
message 2: Ur a/c is credited by Rs 1099 on 09/09/2016 at 10:17:49 PM Ref No. ....

So I proceeded using Internet and used up the STV 17 plan. After that though using Internet leads to deduction in main balance. I started with Rs 100 and now it's 0. Also checking data pack using *112# says: Your DATA pack is empty.

If you have recharged using STV 1099 and are using it successfully can you please tell me what message you get on checking data pack using *112#? I'm not sure if the STV is active or not.

To add to the confusion I've just recharged Rs 220 talk time that is credited to my main balance. I then used 3g for about 50-60 MB but the balance no longer got deducted. Also worth mentioning that when my balance was 0 I could still use 3g at high speed. I'm guessing that STV 1099 is active but the message that Your DATA pack is empty is giving me doubts.

If any body is using this plan please do post what message you get on *112# option 2. Thanks!