Browsing Problem [today]

• Thread starter Thread starter Hubmeister
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 7,135
I am facing major problems too...since this (sunday 18th june) morning, sites just wont load, and give me a connection timeout error. I cant even check my email 🙁 Does anybody have any idea whether this is an MTNL ka problem or how soon itwill be corrected?

yes its an mtnl server problems. I am also unable to check my primary email (yahoo)... 🙁Donno when it would be corrected, hope they rectify this soon...

Damn Damn DAmn.....and just today of all days, i was expecting some very important company mails...I am also using yahoo and am unable to check at all 🙁🙁 even made it to this site only after a lot of problems!

most of the guys on GH (including me) has faced this prob , i myself came out of GH , and now i am able to surf everything . so there's no problem with MTNL server and shit like that ...

Dude....i dont know anything about GH..but I have disconnected and reconnected the router so many times nw, and have even restarted the computer, but to no avail. It still is almost impossible to browse even at 11 PM 18th june 🙁 Can you tell how you solved the prob you were facing?

I had a talk with the support... and they say that the DNS servers will be up 2mrw... Use somthin like HideIP...

Tomorrow..means I gotta sacrifice my unltd downloads for tonite 🙁Did they say what the prb was?

The problem is that one of their DNS Server is down... DNS Servers resolve the host name into IP addresses...

thanks for the reply!! btw am trying hide Ip but it doesnt help. most sites still dont load.

trust me , its not becos of some mtnl problem , i thought so as well , but i restarted my router and i am fine again , tho i am out of GH ... lagta hai joh log GH mein tha , unko hi yeh problem aaya hai . i confirmed this with my friend who doesnt know about GH . he had no problems today .

I called the support ppl not once, not twice but 10 times till now... and they themselves said that the DNS Servers are down... Call 1504 rite now... and hear for ur self.. if it wasn't for GH... i wud have sued MTNL...

There is definitely some problem on the MTNL site and it has nothing to do with GH. :angry😛eople who are not facing any problems are the lucky ones. I tried changing the DNS server to 4.2.2.1 but still unable to open sites.This is the first downtime in 18 months I have since I took triband, its annoying bec I am unable to browse, even this forum becomes difficult to open, hope they sove this problem soon. 🙁