Bronze Pack in Dish TV?

• Thread starter Thread starter manjunath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,877

manjunath

ISP
Sify
Hi,Can anybody tell me about the Bronze pack in dish tv? What are the channels in that package?I am getting that option while renewing my package. I have opted for silver. Along with that I am getting one more option of Bronze with monthly charges Rs.109/-.Can anybody tell in this regard?Thanks,

Can you please post the screen shot or image where you have seen that option.

Hi,

Following screen I am getting when I clicked on Continue after selecting the VC number. This is the renewal form I am getting.

Please tell me the package details.

Thanks,

they still didn't update their website. but in the renewal form it is showing me the Bronze package for Rs. 109/-anyone getting the same in the renewal form?

Their is no mention of this bronze pack in dishtv website. just post a sreen shot of that image here where its been mention Bronz pack Rs.109.

once i am able to attach the snapshot and it was showing the screen also. but it is not coming after sometime. how can i attach a screen shot in the thread?

Even I am able to see BRONZE package in Dist TV "recharge" navigator. But nowhere it specifies the details of channels etc.