broadband ut300 modem,link light stays on forever and had to restart to get connected

• Thread starter Thread starter MEGAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 4,280
i need help in this putty thingy, this time i soldered the joints somehow, when i connect rxd from usb to any of the pins in board ,it keeps running some grey boxes 'i tired all the speeds ',when i connect gnd to gnd ,it stops , nothing comes even when i power up. i kept utf 8,still nothing readable comes. should i alter some of voltages they say in some forums ? i have no idea how to make this work.. i just atleast want to see what this modem boots ,have any one tried to see boot from ch341a in ttl mode ?
also cant type anything in putty terminal

From the link I'd earlier posted, the baud rate ("speed") should be 115200 and Vcc for serial should be 3.3v. Some of the CH341a programmers apparently have some issue with the pins being 5v instead of 3.3v. Have you checked to make sure that your board is giving 3.3v to serial port?

Also as I said before, you might have identified rx and tx wrongly. I don't know what the 4 pins on J5 should be and I don't think there is any clear indication anywhere on the net for your board version; so you might try different combinations for rx, tx and Vcc on that J5 port. No idea about oscillators.

yes the speed i checked in all rates, vcc i get 3.26 and except gnd pin ,other 2 pins get almost 3.26v . is it ok ? and ch341a voltage .. i dono.. mine is gold black edition ,heard there is no such issue in it.pls you once check also sir. by the way.. here is the reading i took rcx of usb , connected to all 4 pins in board with power off modem, then i see slower grey boxes coming in 3 pins except one. when i power on the input in putty comes faster same grey boxes with some letters. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒U▒▒?▒ ▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒݅▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߝ▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݺ▒▒▒߹▒~▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߍ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒ナ▒▒▒y▒{ߕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒i▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}݇▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽U▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒sߐ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒W▒▒▒▒▒ݽ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒߷▒}▒߁▒▒▒s▒▒▒▒▒ż▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒Q▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒տ▒▒U▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ۿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݰ▒▒▒o▒▒▒ ߽▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽▒▒▒▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒s▒▒▒W▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒۾▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒s▒▒▒▒ߤ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߥ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ŕ▒▒▒▒?ߠ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒߼▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݽ▒]▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߵ▒▒y▒g ݽ▒%▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒o▒ߝ]▒▒▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒ߞ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ݽ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ѝ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߗ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߑ▒W▒▒▒ߝ▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒A▒▒▒ߕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒݁▒}▒▒߽▒▒ ▒▒󿹕▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߯▒▒▒ ▒ݝ▒▒▒ߝ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒]▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߅▒▒▒▒▒ݕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ǿͿ▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒o▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒П▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߠ▒Ͽ 柿▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒1▒▒▒▒▒@▒▒͟߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ߼▒▒▒▒▒▒P▒ݟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒[▒7o▒<▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ſ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒3▒}▒㿿▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒s▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݾ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒@▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒@▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒@▒▒▒ ▒▒▒Ģ▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒w▒▒ѐ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿ ▒U_▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒́▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒9▒▒▒▒ߊ▒▒▒ ▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߛ▒▒▒ݕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒pݿ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒_▒▒▒▒y▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ͽ▒▒▒}▒Ѱ▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݷ▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒57▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ~▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߼▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒~▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒ޕ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒Q▒▒߮▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ď▒▒▒▒ ▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒߿▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒p▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒ݽ▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒ ݿ▒▒q▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ք}▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒տ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒@7▒▒▒߽▒▒▒=▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒A▒ݝ▒▒▒ ▒▒▒ߙ▒▒▒▒߿▒▒ߵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ո▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒ǟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒Ѵ▒▒▒▒ߜ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ϱ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒8▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߹▒▒▒o▒▒ ▒▒ݿ▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ױݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒o?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒߿▒▒▒Ͽ▒▒▒▒ϵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ܗ߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒е▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒߀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒g▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߾▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ӿ▒▒▒▒▒]7▒▒9▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒տ▒▒▒▒PΟ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ٽ ▒▒▒▒▒▒ı▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒׿▒▒▒ߵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒ ▒▒▒ݾ▒▒ݽ▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒չ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒W▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒~߿▒▒▒▒ߗ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒͵▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿߸▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒m▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒퀣▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Q▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒ݗ▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒ ߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒P▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒ߑT▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݷ?▒▒▒▒▒7p▒▒p▒▒▒▒U▒ܿ▒▒▒▒▒▒7▒▒▒▒▒ѝ▒▒ ▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒Եݿwߛ▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒w▒▒ߕ▒▒▒ ▒Uߑ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߏ▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒߱▒▒▒▒▒▒y▒▒▒|▒ߵݵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒߁ ▒▒▒▒߿[▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Wߜ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒=▒▒ߵ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒ŕ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒׿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ӽ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒ ▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݿ▒݁▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒ן▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߵ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߾▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒ ▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ͯ▒?▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒ӿ▒▒▒Uݕ▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒a▒▒m▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ѹ▒▒▒▒▒ݟ▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒▒▒k▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ؿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒4▒▒▒▒▒▒ݷ▒ݸ▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒O▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒إ▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}ܿ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒ս▒▒▒▒׿▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒ݽ▒?▒▒}▒▒▒տ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߽▒q▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒C▒▒▒▒▒ ▒ÿ▒▒▒ѹ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ŵ▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒ݕ▒▒▒▒ݷ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒߽▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒͕ݿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒A▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒߿▒▒?▒▒׿?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ս? o▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒߾▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒׷▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒|▒▒▒w▒]▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݴ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Y▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒`▒▒▒▒▒9▒▒▒?▒▒▒߿▒wݳ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿ ▒▒▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߕ▒▒▒▒]▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒՟▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒}▒}▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒}▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߍ▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒;▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Խ?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߁▒▒▒▒▒▒տݢ▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒W׿▒▒▒▒ݻ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߰▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒9 ▒▒▒▒5▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Ŀ▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ս▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒??▒▒▒D ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݹ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒=▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒=▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒׿▒▒▒▒▒ ?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Օ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ߜ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒Ձ▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒U ▒}?▒]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒ף▒߿▒㳁▒▒▒?▒=▒▒▒ ▒▒▒{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒㡵▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒߿▒▒▒g▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒㿿▒▒▒▒Ԕ▒▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒w▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݰ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒}▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒tu▒▒▒▒▒▒▒5▒▒▒▒▒U▒▒▒▒@▒▒?▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒|▒ ▒▒ÿ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ŗ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ݔ▒▒▒Ͽ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒u▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒P▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒?t▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ when i touch the gnd of usb to gnd of modem it will stop.

Last edited:
i watched the 3.3v video you have linked, i dint have any problem when reading and writing to the bios chip when i took it out and flashed it with ch341a programmer. i just checked the voltages of ttl pins in usb, it was giving 4.8 v ,so this might be creating problems.. should i mod ?

Last edited:
As I said, I had no idea ch341a can even be used as serial reader, so I don't really have anything useful to say here. I can say definitely though that whatever serial reader is used to connect to J5 should be operating on 3.3v and not 5v. I think there's enough info on the net about how to check ch341a board for the 5v issue; so do verify that your ch341a board has that issue deciding to mod it. Posting output here is useless; if it works, you'll get proper english text.

i modded it, i got 3.28 v in rx tx pins , the result is the same. it doesnt work. i give up.