BroadBand Services - PUNE - katraj - bibwewadi area

• Thread starter Thread starter idea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 25,096
Hmm.. my office timings are clashing with BSNL timings... with said sequence ... there seems to be no way to Grab 20% scheme .. which ends @ 31 of this month?

Hmm.. my office timings are clashing with BSNL timings... with said sequence ... there seems to be no way to Grab 20% scheme .. which ends @ 31 of this month?

@bhargawa I thought we can directly fill broadband form ... as per your post

Update:Submitted Telephone connection form today ... need to submit broadband form once telephone is installed !!!Customer service: Been to CSC near panchmi .. as concerned babu didnt turned up by 10.10 am (was getting late for work)..went to bajirao road .. thankfully .. concerned clark/babu came on 10.30am ...😗 .. it took 2 mins to submit the form .. managed to go to work by 11.30 ... but i was determined to do it today ... now waiting for 15 days for installation ..😡will keep u all posted!!!

Update:Submitted Telephone connection form today ... need to submit broadband form once telephone is installed !!!Customer service: Been to CSC near panchmi .. as concerned babu didnt turned up by 10.10 am (was getting late for work)..went to bajirao road .. thankfully .. concerned clark/babu came on 10.30am ...😗 .. it took 2 mins to submit the form .. managed to go to work by 11.30 ... but i was determined to do it today ... now waiting for 15 days for installation ..😡will keep u all posted!!!

^^ Landline installation will take maximum 7 days. But I am not sure about broadband. Friend had enrolled for this in the same way and got broadband after 2 months. 😗

depends on the load of application at that specific exchange. I was lucky to get phone in 7 days and further boradband in 4 days(at market yard exchange). Keep your fingers crossed, u might be lucky too for not much of delay.

they have forwarded my application to dhankawdi exhange .. lets see .. if both things happen in span of 15 days .... it would be just great !!!!!

depends on the load of application at that specific exchange. I was lucky to get phone in 7 days and further boradband in 4 days(at market yard exchange). Keep your fingers crossed, u might be lucky too for not much of delay.

Market Yard exchange? I live in the same area! 😀
Btw, I got both my broadband connections in a couple of hours. 😉

u were really lucky ..... that is superfast !!!!hope they show same efficiency in my case ... after all ... they are back from long leave ... 😛

my wild guess, load must be bit heavy due to discount in diwali of 20 % waiver in rental. Besides, employees might be on off during diwali holiday.

my wild guess, load must be bit heavy due to discount in diwali of 20 % waiver in rental. Besides, employees might be on off during diwali holiday.

yeah..... it can be possible ...

Ok. Landline is installed.

Broadband form is in pipeline at DKD BSNl ... lets see .. when it happens ...

in mean time .... @bhargawa,ganesh177,ichaitanya,all

Please assist me with script/s so that i can start downlading @ NU w/o having sleepless nights .. i have opted for default wireless router from bsnl...

😀