Broadband provider in Gurgaon

• Thread starter Thread starter daemon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,905

daemon

ISP
BSNL
All,Please suggest some broadband provider in Gurgaon (apart from BSNL and Airtel). Dont need 3G or Datacard one.

You appears to be one option that you would have to hunt for. They seem to operate in some areas here in Gurgaon. Reliance is another option I suppose.

i guess our options are limited. i have not seen any other player. tata seems to be present in some building societies. but they are as bad as reliance from what i have heard.

Right. Tata is bad only if they have monopoly in your society. Reliance is bad, always. But afaik, op, if you're still living where you used to, only one society has tata, and none have rcom. YOU too isn't present. Have you yet not got the new plan from bsnl ?LCO, if present, is another option.

No, no update on the plans still living on the same plan 🙂 bangalore also couldn't help.Triple play is another operator but only in JMD in Sohna road as of now...

Which society do you live in ? Afaik, only Nile has TATA .One way to get the new plan could be to disconnect this line and get a new line installed; and specifically ask the dales associate for the new plan.Else, you could spam the public grievances page with low speed complaints. Have you complained to the GMTD ?

New line also will not help as thats also on old plan (already inquired)..whats the email ID of GMTD?created grievance ticket twice, contacted nodal officer as well still no solution yet

Email ID, snoop around haryana.bsnl.co.in. You could visit Sec14, bb dept as a last resort. gm also sits there.

Cromaniac Broadband is available in some places illegally(without ISP license). It does provides some Insane speeds like 1Gbps Unlimited for 900 including taxes and cess:secret:. Better contact him personally for the same 😛hone:

Err.. Daemon... It seems to me ..bajechele pulled a fast one..

Cromaniac Broadband

1Gbps Unlimited for 900 including taxes and cess:secret:. Better contact him personally for the same 😛hone:

He is talking about Admin, I guess 😕

Any genuine legitimate broadband provider ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe 😛 I can sense his desperation for a better connection: P

Frankly, not desperate for me..however one of my friend needs in emergency and so the question 🙂

I'd always suggest bsnl. In 2-3 days, you'll have a working connection.Though, if he needs a temporary connection , 3G would be a better option.