Broadband Problem In Pune

• Thread starter Thread starter davenport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 804

davenport

ISP
Still Looking
I have recently relocated to Pune. I am trying out the BSNL Home 750 plan. More often than not my connection is out. When I make a complaint - it is through the IVR - I dial 198 and go through the steps to register a BROADBAND complaint (ADSL link unstable). Unfortunately when my friendly neighbourhood lineman calls (this the only response I get from BSNL) any amount of telling him that the line is OK but Broadband is not, does not help. This call, is BSNL's method of attending to Broadband complaints. After going through many (MANY) cycles of complaints my problem still exists.

I think I will need to speak with some one (preferably human) who deals with Broadband in BSNL Pune and take it from there. My question to anyone out there who knows - Who do I speak with ? How do I get a tele number.

Any other suggestions ? Anyone ? Help me please ... 🙁

Looks like you will have to walk into your telephone exchange and talk to the engineer there, they will send you here and there, you should talk to many people politely and firmly insisting that this is causing a lot of problems for you. Only after multiple tries will they show some response after seeing your persistence...

Ring up on this toll free number 1800-424-1600. I am sure this will be of help as it has been of help to me for sure

I think I will need to speak with some one (preferably human) who deals with Broadband in BSNL Pune and take it from there. My question to anyone out there who knows - Who do I speak with ? How do I get a tele number.

Call 25459000.

Visit the telephone exchange in your area and talk to the JTO/STO.

Looks like you will have to walk into your telephone exchange and talk to the engineer there, they will send you here and there, you should talk to many people politely and firmly insisting that this is causing a lot of problems for you. Only after multiple tries will they show some response after seeing your persistence...

Thanks, 😀 Been there and done that.:bowtoyou: The response that I got was that there was a huge "mess up" of the phone connections in my area and that some "Bare Saheb" will have to authorize a complete change of the wiring/cabling.

Ring up on this toll free number 1800-424-1600. I am sure this will be of help as it has been of help to me for sure

Call 25459000.

Visit the telephone exchange in your area and talk to the JTO/STO.

And finally, I just gave up and have converted to Airtel who were very quick and convenient.

Thank you all for your responses 🙂

I just gave up and have converted to Airtel who were very quick and convenient.

:irock: