Broadband Plans Without FUP in hardwar

• Thread starter Thread starter Rishabh56
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,362
ISP
Bsnl
Hi does anybody know any good plan without Fup in hardwar.i am tired of using bsnl 2mpbs speed and thier Fup of 512kbps...

O.T-Does anybody know whether Jio Gigafiber would be launching in hardwar?

Get the bsnl 3g plan for Rs. 1100. Probably the best offer right now in this price range.

I tried searching the bsnl website but couldnt find any plan of rs 1100.Could you tell me the exact name of the Plan?

BSNL 3G Prepaid Data Plan

YNiXK.png

as i mentioned above, this is the best option available in the market. you can try checking if reliance broadband exists in your area. or a local player that might have unlimited plans offering their services.

also. bsnl post fup speeds should be 1mbps. you should get it checked by your local exchange. bsnl is not offering <1mbps anywhere i believe.

Same here i also want a broadband with good speed and without fup but i dont think in haridwar there is any broadband provider other than bsnl. How sad such a good place and no broadband. Btw you can opt for BSNL flat 2mbps connection without speed throttle. Plan is appx 1200 i dont know much about it you can search.

I suggest you purchase Bsnl sim and recharge it with 68rs 3g data 1gb for one day. Through out the day keep checking speeds, download small youtube videos, a small torrent see if it gives okay speeds. If you consistently get speeds in the range of 4-5mbps then its toally worth it at the moment.

Same here i also want a broadband with good speed and without fup but i dont think in haridwar there is any broadband provider other than bsnl. How sad such a good place and no broadband. Btw you can opt for BSNL flat 2mbps connection without speed throttle. Plan is appx 1200 i dont know much about it you can search.
Already subscribed to thier 1199 plan but wished they would offer 4mbps at this rate though.