Broadband Plans without FUP - Delhi?

ISP
MTNL
Hi friends,

I live in Shahdara, Delhi. Currently I am using MTNL 512kbps at Rs. 590 p.m. It is very low speed, so I want to change my ISP.
Please suggest broadband plans without limits available in my area.

Excitel broadband seemed to be the best. I also found Spectranet a good option. But both are not available at my location.
Also, DEN has very good plans but there is FUP.

Friends please recommend which broadband I should choose.

Regards,
Rohit Makkar

i would have recommended jio for three months but it would cost around 1000 bucks per month.
you can consider getting the 1mbps ul plan from reliance but reliability is an issue.

Thanks for reply!
I have contacted DEN Boomband.
They are offering 10mbps upto 75GB & thereafter 2mbps for Rs. 863 p.m. (750 + 15% service tax). But I am a little concerned about their customer support if I face connection problems.

Try Siti broadband. Friend is getting 50mbps (unlimited no FUP) for Rs. 1034

Go with Den boomband.
They have better customer care then excitel as they directly deal with customer.
Excitel has fake FUP plan (atleast for me ) they throttle download speed after 80+gb with crap customer care. But they are good in blame game because they don't deal directly customers they depend on local cable operator.

iam using excitel and my 2 cousins are using den boomband, that why iam familiar with both isp.

i can speak for myself. i downloaded more than 800GB last month and i have done more than 300GB this month (around 10 days) based on excitel backend stats. i have not faced any slowdown. but i am on the 1699 plan.

Excitel Broadband Reviews
Post num #112
My excitel experience was great in initial months (but doesn't use even 60gb in initial months) then i got in problem about 7 weeks ago and still facing same problem......i.e from past 2 months i cross 80gb & speed throttling starts.

i have read that post and it is indeed strange. a friend of mine living in my sector was also getting crap speeds but his problem was related to the shitty router he was using and was resolved when the router was replaced. since you have tested with direct connectivity... i guess the problem lies elsewhere.

look out the thread as i said its account problem grace period starts and speed return to normal.
But Excitel representative behaves like all CC..