Broadband Options in Meerut , Modipuram By-Pass side

• Thread starter Thread starter Tarun036
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,928

Tarun036

ISP
TIKONA(sucks)
Hello all ,as the title says i would like to know the decent broadband option in my area , i m currently using Tikona wibro which really sucks donkey balls,previously i m using airtell ISP which is best experience in my life but it is not available in my new area which i recently shifted ,after searching hours on internet i didn't find any good ISP for my living locations .The connection i want is unlimited with at-least 512Kbps or above plan(i m kind of downloading geek B🙂. The USB dongle of any is not i want as they are pretty costly in their plans and also doesn't provide unlimited plans. so if any one knows a best option let me know please ...

BSNL, if it works.

You don't have much options if Airtel and BSNL don't have lines there. Try getting a BSNL sim card (in an unlocked data card) and check the 3G speeds you get. I used to get speed of more than 2mbps (consistent) in Shastri-Nagar.Edit: Ah. Just saw you don't want a USB dongle. No other option as far as I can see.

:'( . i can't imagine my life without internet . Now i have to argue mom and dad to shift other side to city or simply buy me a apartment on decent location where airtel and BSNL lines are present damn >_>

^^hehe its just m saying ,obviously am not going but any house for internet .BTW i definitely buy dongle if there is unlimited plan with atleast 512kbps but no one offers that as in my knowledge , all says unlimited upto 144Kbps after FUP limit

MTNL, if you can manage to get a sim.

MTNL is not operational in Meerut and my Delhi MTNL card used to deduct balance on roaming in Meerut. BSNL is operational there.

Post paid can roam with data pack, pre paid cant. (delhi sim)In any case, a mumbai sim would be best.

Ahh so at last no options left i have to stuck with this f**kin TIKONA named fraud ISP . hey BTW i heard somewhere that tata provide some sort or direct internet from DTH type of dish antenna via lan cable no other modem needed. dunno if its available in my area and i also didn't find it on their website but i know it exist :-/

Post paid can roam with data pack, pre paid cant. (delhi sim)

In any case, a mumbai sim would be best.

but but mumbai or delhi sim is not avail in meerut i have to visit there to buy them .

----------

ya bsnl evdo is available here